Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1009
  1. #501  
    OK... this may sound stupid but again, i'm new to WM.. is "PhoneAlarm" like I see some people using actually an alarm clock w/ a nice 'Today' interface? I mean, I know it has some alarm clock volume functions but does it actually have a built in alarm clock? (The WM alarm clock is pathetic).
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  2. #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    OK... this may sound stupid but again, i'm new to WM.. is "PhoneAlarm" like I see some people using actually an alarm clock w/ a nice 'Today' interface? I mean, I know it has some alarm clock volume functions but does it actually have a built in alarm clock? (The WM alarm clock is pathetic).
    No, PhoneAlarm is an app for organizing and displaying missed calls, VM, email, SMS... and setting up phone profiles to suit your needs (work, meetings, traveling....). There is no alarm clock built in, sorry.

    It is a great app, and there are other alarm clocks out there (one I just posted yesterday) you can use, but if your looking for anything like I described, I recommend PhoneAlarm (it is highly customizable in both looks and usage)!!!



  3. #503  
    Well, I downloaded and installed PhoneAlarm from their website, installed it, did a soft-re and added a skin from their site and when it loaded I burst out laughing... I mean the program itself is GREAT but what the hell happened to the interface?! It just looks so screwed up.

    First of all it isn't lined up at the top of the screen and doesn't stretch from side to side like I see on other people's posts.
    Second, see below:

    Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? I don't have any VGA programs installed or other launchers...

    Thanks

    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  4. #504  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    Well, I downloaded and installed PhoneAlarm from their website, installed it, did a soft-re and added a skin from their site and when it loaded I burst out laughing... I mean the program itself is GREAT but what the hell happened to the interface?! It just looks so screwed up.

    First of all it isn't lined up at the top of the screen and doesn't stretch from side to side like I see on other people's posts.
    Second, see below:

    Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? I don't have any VGA programs installed or other launchers...

    Thanks

    The first thing I have to ask (sorry) is are you sure you got a QVGA skin? They can get tricky to tell apart. I do know not all skins will work on the 320x320 resolution of the 800w, you will have to do it by trial and error, or see which skins others in here already used and confirmed compatibility.

    P.S. That is a LOT of email to get to LOL!!!!



  5. #505  
    ahh... forgot about that... I'll check out their website again to see which res it is, but I thought I saw someone here several pages back with this skin... unless it was the HTC plugin...
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  6. #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    ahh... forgot about that... I'll check out their website again to see which res it is, but I thought I saw someone here several pages back with this skin... unless it was the HTC plugin...
    I'm willing to bet it was the HTC, it looks a bit like it.I saw the one you have on the main screen, with it being a CAB, you can't tell what type it is. Try this page:
    http://www.pocketmax.net/pal_skins.html

    Take a look about 1/3 down the page at: OrganizerBlue
    It is used here, and looks pretty cool:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=251
    Last edited by syrguy1969; 08/21/2008 at 09:56 AM.



  7. #507  
    OK, I downloaded some skins, like the iWise, but how come none of them stretch from side to side?? I made sure they're 320-WIDE... in the pix, the skins (like iWise) go from edge to edge yet on mine they're like "aligned left."
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  8. #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    OK, I downloaded some skins, like the iWise, but how come none of them stretch from side to side?? I made sure they're 320-WIDE... in the pix, the skins (like iWise) go from edge to edge yet on mine they're like "aligned left."
    Unfortunatly, this is where my knowledge stops, I am still stuck on the 700wx!!!! I did notice RealVGA 96dpi used on michaelpule's screen in the thread I sent you. Maybe he can help!!

    Good luck, sorry I can't give more help!!



  9. #509  
    just an example of what mobile shell with the diamond theme ends up looking like. i uploaded a quick clip onto youtube.

  10. #510  
    Quote Originally Posted by telomerase View Post
    just an example of what mobile shell with the diamond theme ends up looking like. i uploaded a quick clip onto youtube.

    Wow, did you only use the Mobile Shell software? Where did you get teh diamond theme?

    How can I mimic that on my phone?
  11. #511  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Wow, did you only use the Mobile Shell software? Where did you get teh diamond theme?

    How can I mimic that on my phone?
    I use the same theme on my 700wx, I must have missed the update, I didn't realize they converted that one to 320x320 already!! It would be great if you can post the files for that theme!!!



  12. #512  
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    I use the same theme on my 700wx, I must have missed the update, I didn't realize they converted that one to 320x320 already!! It would be great if you can post the files for that theme!!!
    All the instructions and links are on page 9 of this thread
  13. #513  
    ^ Which post # on page 9? There are many different ones. Thanks.
  14. #514  
    Quote Originally Posted by telomerase View Post
    just an example of what mobile shell with the diamond theme ends up looking like. i uploaded a quick clip onto youtube.

    Awesome! I've been dying to try something like that but I'm hesitant b/c yesterday I tried the HTC plugin and I didn't do the new 320x320 one and it completely screwed things up - even when I uninstalled it I had a scroll bar on my Today page that spanned the entire height of the screen the word "Menu" on the bottom and the "ok" in the top corner...
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  15. #515  
    ...but for now here's what my screen looks like:

    - The first 5 bars (not counting carrier) are all OEM
    - WeatherPanel
    - WisBar 3 Advance

    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  16. #516  
    Quote Originally Posted by telomerase View Post
    All the instructions and links are on page 9 of this thread
    Seems like RealVGA is not compatible with the current version of SPB Mobile Shell 2.1.2. I am unable to get the SPB Home screen to launch when using RealVGA.
  17. #517  
    Quote Originally Posted by jashaf View Post
    Seems like RealVGA is not compatible with the current version of SPB Mobile Shell 2.1.2. I am unable to get the SPB Home screen to launch when using RealVGA.
    You need to use version 2.1
  18. gottria's Avatar
    Posts
    319 Posts
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    #518  
    I'll wait till I don't have to run RealVGA. Somebody has to be working on a new SPB mobile shell theme for the 800w 320x320 screen.
  19. #519  
    Still enjoyin' the HTC plugin and customizer. I've been looking for a blue theme, and found this great picture for wallpaper, and set the icons to transparent. I like how the weather picture looks. HTC home with customizer and LVMTime.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is a carnival, believe it or not,
    Life is a carnival, two bits a shot
  20. #520  
    ThrottleLauncher is nice but they havent changed the time and it shows military time still. But the next version is supposed to fix that I was reading.


    Quote Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
    This is my setup.



    Using Throttlelauncher.

Posting Permissions