Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1009
  1. #421  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    Ok ...UL is very nice



    Using:
    Ultimate Launcher
    Weather Panel
    PHMRegedit
    BeeJive
    GPS Tool
    Garmin Mobile
    Google Maps
    Opera 9.5
    Skyfire
    RealVga (96dpi)
    PM Clean
    PshShutXP
    Softkey Mgr
    TCPMP
    Total Commander
    VNCViewer

    ::: Is there anyway I can change the Start Menu icon without having to use wisbar?
    So I take it you figured it out?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  2. #422  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    So I take it you figured it out?
    yup ..the ENGLISH version is so much easier to use! LOL
  3. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #423  
    Is there any way to make either weather panel or weatherbug able to integrate with gps so you don't need to remember to reset the city when you travel?

    Also, I updated the radars in weather panel radars.txt file to show local traffic cameras, but don't see how I can access them within the program

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by paz5559; 08/09/2008 at 05:05 PM.
    Visor Deluxe -> Visor Platinum -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w
  4. #424  
    Is there any way to make either weather panel or weatherbug able to integrate with gps so you don't need to remember to reset the city when you travel?

    Also, I updated the radars in weather panel radars.txt file to show local cameras, but don't see how I can access them within the program

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    That would be VERY cool...
  5. #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    There is a registry change required to get your clock back.

    To remove the extra battery icon you need to edit the registry
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell]
    "ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:1

    Credit goes to badboy8813.

    I checked and mine is set to 1 to enable the battery icon, but sometimes it disappears and instead shows a volume icon. No word from Palm on that yet.
  6. #426  
    Quote Originally Posted by m12x13adass View Post
    I can't wait until someone ports these spb shell themes to the 800!


    Heck yes...eagerly awaiting that theme

    Bill
  7. #427  
    Here's mine.

    Carrier line with treo alerts. I need Hidelogo!

    I have pocketbreeze with the tabs hidden

    tab 1 is the pocketbreeze calander.
    tab 2 (not pictured) is pocketbreeze special events.
    tab 3 is pocketweather. The theme I am working on.
    tab 4 is batterystatus with a theme I am working on.
    Plugins are live search and pocket express
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (28.7 KB, 140 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (31.7 KB, 96 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (37.3 KB, 96 views)
  8. #428  
    Quote Originally Posted by Painter_ View Post
    Here's mine.

    Carrier line with treo alerts. I need Hidelogo!

    I have pocketbreeze with the tabs hidden

    tab 1 is the pocketbreeze calander.
    tab 2 (not pictured) is pocketbreeze special events.
    tab 3 is pocketweather. The theme I am working on.
    tab 4 is batterystatus with a theme I am working on.
    Plugins are live search and pocket express
    do you have the sms, email,voice mail and missed calls notifications all working correctly on battery status?
    if yes, which version are you using and can you post this nice theme?
    thank you.
  9. #429  
    I have SMS working but I am not using the palm sms program.

    Missed calls work. I do not have a indicator for voice mail.

    Once I am done with it I'll post it. I just started learning how to create skins for batterystatus so it is a work in progress. If you want it in it's current state I will pm you with it but it is not complete.
  10. #430  
    Still messing with my screens, but here is what I have now

    Apps: UltimateLaunch, TreoAlert, SPB Insight, TodayAgenda, & WeatherPanel
    Theme: Ocean Effusion Black
    Background: Photoshoped image (Black with blue bar)

    Tab 1: Favorite programs and tools
    Tab 2: Stock speed dial
    Tab 3: Tasks (TodayAgenda plugin)
    Tab 4: Favorite websites and games plus stock Maps and Web Search plugins
    Tab 5: RSS feeds (SPB Insight plugin)
    Tab 6: WeatherPanel plugin (with PhatPhinger theme & Stardock Animated icons)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #431  
    What app are you using to make that today screen with the Iphone Icons and the cool Spiderman Icon . What program is that main bar (The one with the spiderman icons. is that ultimate launch and if it is where did ya get that cool theme ?)

    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Still messing with my screens, but here is what I have now

    Apps: UltimateLaunch, TreoAlert, SPB Insight, TodayAgenda, & WeatherPanel
    Theme: Ocean Effusion Black
    Background: Photoshoped image (Black with blue bar)

    Tab 1: Favorite programs and tools
    Tab 2: Stock speed dial
    Tab 3: Tasks (TodayAgenda plugin)
    Tab 4: Favorite websites and games plus stock Maps and Web Search plugins
    Tab 5: RSS feeds (SPB Insight plugin)
    Tab 6: WeatherPanel plugin (with PhatPhinger theme & Stardock Animated icons)
  12. #432  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    What app are you using to make that today screen with the Iphone Icons and the cool Spiderman Icon . What program is that main bar (The one with the spiderman icons. is that ultimate launch and if it is where did ya get that cool theme ?)
    I am using UltimateLaunch. For the icons, I started from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386821. The blue bar is simply a background image that I created using an icon file. I am attaching the background pic here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. #433  
    TreoKing , thanks for the info and the background. That has to be the sweetest setup so far for the today screen. Thanks again.
  14. #434  
    It's not much, to busy looking at how sexy the 800w is.



  15. #435  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjmtreo View Post
    It's not much, to busy looking at how sexy the 800w is.



    hahaha that was a good laugh! u think the 800 is sexy! *dead*
  16. #436  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    TreoKing , thanks for the info and the background. That has to be the sweetest setup so far for the today screen. Thanks again.
    Thank you. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve it. I have not had the time to work on it more, but I hope to create a matching theme. I am hoping to create a dark or light blue bars on the top and bottom that match or compliment the blue UL bar. I also want to use a blue highlight on my menus instead of the red that comes with Ocean Effusion Black. :-) Hope to get to all that and more one day. Thanks again.
  17. #437  
    i have a couple questions about linking to a few functions in the phone via icons:

    outlook
    settings folder

    can't find links or .exe's to them. where do i go to set the proper launchable targets for my icons?
  18. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #438  
    I don't know about the settings but look for tmail.exe in the windows folder for mail.
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  19. #439  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrekfest View Post
    i have a couple questions about linking to a few functions in the phone via icons:

    outlook
    settings folder

    can't find links or .exe's to them. where do i go to set the proper launchable targets for my icons?
    Programs shortcuts are at
    \Windows\Start Menu\Programs
  20. #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    I am using UltimateLaunch. For the icons, I started from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386821. The blue bar is simply a background image that I created using an icon file. I am attaching the background pic here.
    How do you get the background to line up correctly. When I go to the today options and select use this background image and select your image, it is too low and doesn't line up.

Posting Permissions