Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    How are you guys hiding the contacts plugin? When I go to the Today Screen Items page, I have no listing for Contacts that I can uncheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Where are the animated ones?
    Try here:

http://www.marsware.net/WeatherPanel/skins.htm
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asatyss View Post
    How are you guys hiding the contacts plugin? When I go to the Today Screen Items page, I have no listing for Contacts that I can uncheck.

I'm not sure if this answers the question you asked, but here goes: From the Today screen, hit the "Menu" soft key, then select Preferences and Hide Lookup Field.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asatyss View Post
    Hide look up field.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    Thank you. They work perfectly, the Regular versions do, the VGA ones do not work properly.
    Last edited by NRG; 07/18/2008 at 10:48 AM.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    What's your recommended update frequency for WeatherBug Direct with the 800 to save battery life? I'm not sure how often weather really needs to be updated...
    that's a toughy...

on my 700wx, I used every 30 mins with no issue. On the 800w, I stepped it back to every 2 hrs and I seem to be okay. Just depends on how important the current temp is for ya, I guess

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Pretty cool thread.. never new today screens could look like that... I am completely new to WM... cant wait to see more...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El

I am seriously leaning towards returning this phone and going back to my Q9c
    Question about Today: Mine page is longer than one screen but when I scroll down it returns to the top. Is that what it is supposed to d?
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    BTW guys, how do you adjust Today Agenda's look or what it shows, also does it always take a little while to update the info?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post

What did you use for the cascading Start Menu?
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    BTW guys, how do you adjust Today Agenda's look or what it shows, also does it always take a little while to update the info?
    Right Menu soft key, Preferences, Today Settings.
    a free program called quick menu.. I highly recommend it. I will post it if you cant find it.
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    a free program called quick menu.. I highly recommend it. I will post it if you cant find it.
    Ya post the link
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    It looks good on yours, but on mine it has junk icons and loses my start menu. I can't seem to figure out how to get my start menu back.
    Have you tried the animated icons for weatherpanel? I love it, wish i can make this a little bit bigger
    Try your hand at skinning the app. Its not as hard as you would think. And you can get what you want.

Go Here http://pixel.citadel.org/weatherpanel/index.php

and read until your eyes bleed about everything that can be done... you might be surprised, and find just what you want.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Why thank you for the nice comment. No issues with WP at all, it just works.
    I do think I have a bit of a problem though. When I attempt to scroll vertically, it won't highlight weatherpanel to then click it to see the daily detail. Does your's allow this?

It would be nice if that worked because the daily detail is pretty comprehensive! Pulling out the stylus of touching the screen would be a bit of a bummer....
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    It looks good on yours, but on mine it has junk icons and loses my start menu. I can't seem to figure out how to get my start menu back.

same here. quick menu looks like trash on mines
    Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    Ya post the link
    Here ya go.. I just uploaded my copy:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13068665...u_2.7.CAB.html

Now.. How can I set "text a certain contact" to speed dial? Also.. I miss profiles from windows mobile standard.. how can I do that??
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Have you tried the animated icons for weatherpanel? I love it, wish i can make this a little bit bigger
    No, I haven't. I may have to look into those.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast