Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I can't seem to find picture speed dial as a plugin for ultimate launcher.

I have come full circle. I started out simple. Then I tried all of these applications and plugins. Now I'm back to simple. I got rid of weatherpanel, phonealarm, and ultimate launcher. I even got rid of the messaging and inbox plugins because I answer the notifications as I get them. It's back to clean and simple, which is how I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post

I have come full circle. I started out simple. Then I tried all of these applications and plugins. Now I'm back to simple. I got rid of weatherpanel, phonealarm, and ultimate launcher. I even got rid of the messaging and inbox plugins because I answer the notifications as I get them. It's back to clean and simple, which is how I like it.
    It's not picture speed dial, per se, just speed dial. You have to go into your speed dial set up and determine which speed dials you want as pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post

If you're wanting to use the built in Palm speed dial then it is just titled 'Speed Dial'. It defaults to "1 Voicemail" and "I 411". You add picture speed dials through the program's options which can be found using the right soft key from the today screen.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Here is mine! Took me almost 2hrs to get everything to work right with the HTC home VGA plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
    Here is mine! Took me almost 2hrs to get everything to work right with the HTC home VGA plugin.

Nice. I always liked the HTC Home Plugin...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.

I was wondering how to edited the PA plugin to show only 4 icons from the default of 6 for UL, or any other # per say (at least on mine it is 6 (default)) as is Mal's is pictured above with 4 above?

Nice! How did you get this HTC Home Plugin to work? Is it the same exact way to install it on the PocketPC??
    For the HTC Home plugin to work you need the VGA version
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351553

MemMaid
    http://www.dinarsoft.com/memmaid/

follow these instruction
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148654

Edit this registry HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\HTC Home
    change Type from 5 to 4

WHEN YOU HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING...DO NOT MESS WITH THE ROTATE SCREEN LAUNCHER!!! it will mess up the 4 way directional pad and only a hard-reset fixes it!!! SO JUST DELETE THAT SHORTCUT ALL TOGETHER!
    I have a few question for you badboy. How do I remove the extra battery icon on the taskbar on the to corner? I have 2 now and the time is missing up there.

How do I modify my dial lookup bar that displays Sprint and change it to SMS and Email notification like the one on your Screens?

Finally, Is your SMS icon working? Mines doesn't load if i leave the app open in the background in the same manner as SPB Mobile Shell. Is there a way to fix this?
    How did you guys get the agenda/calender to show up on UL?
    with much help from here and xda, here's my screen!

wisbar
    ultimate launcher (ROCKS)
    pocket digital clock
    ocean effusion black theme

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    For the HTC Home plugin to work you need the VGA version
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351553

MemMaid
    http://www.dinarsoft.com/memmaid/

follow these instruction
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148654

Edit this registry HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\HTC Home
    change Type from 5 to 4

WHEN YOU HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING...DO NOT MESS WITH THE ROTATE SCREEN LAUNCHER!!! it will mess up the 4 way directional pad and only a hard-reset fixes it!!! SO JUST DELETE THAT SHORTCUT ALL TOGETHER!

Looks great. Do the buttons scroll like the diamond/ultimatelauncher or can you flick the screen to switch between contacts and weather and so on? I hope you don't have to tap a button each time....

Thanks
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    How did you guys get the agenda/calender to show up on UL?
    You can't use the standard calender. Look back a couple pages where I said to download calender+. I provided a link to it as well. It looks and acts essentially the same as the default calender program.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    With ultimate launcher my picture keeps getting pushed down on the screen and the only way I can fix it is with a soft reset. Anyone else having this issue? It only does it after a day or 2 of use... very wierd. What does everyone have there fixed height for the launcher app set at?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cheifsfan View Post
    With ultimate launcher my picture keeps getting pushed down on the screen and the only way I can fix it is with a soft reset. Anyone else having this issue? It only does it after a day or 2 of use... very wierd. What does everyone have there fixed height for the launcher app set at?

Thanks
    I've not had this problem.

My height is set at 215 px.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

updated screenshot

Weatherpanel
    Beejive im client (beta)
    TodayAgenda
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    I have a 700wx but you guys are talking about UL a lot here so I thought I'd ask...

Is there a setting for "load at startup" or something like that? With the screen being cut off I can't find it...my problem is that I have a tab for phonealarm and if I soft reset it does not load until I manually go to that tab...
    I don't recall any enable setting, it simply starts. There is another (getting) lengthy thread just on UL now.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
    I have a 700wx but you guys are talking about UL a lot here so I thought I'd ask...

Is there a setting for "load at startup" or something like that? With the screen being cut off I can't find it...my problem is that I have a tab for phonealarm and if I soft reset it does not load until I manually go to that tab...
    See here.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Background is too busy, need to change size/positioning of background and change text colors to a more bold/standout look. A lot of the layout I took from Malatesta's setup.

3rd Party Apps: Ultimate Launch/WeatherPanel/Macromedia Flash/SK Tools/Opera 9.5 Beta/Google Maps/SPB Insight/WisBar Adv 3/PhoneAlarm/GeoTracker w/Geotagger/vTap/Illum Screen Capture/GPS Speed Sentry/MyMobilier/WM6 RDP