Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jcochran1977 View Post
    I had a hard time getting Ultimate Launcher too look right. I must be doing something wrong. Anyone have a guide or anything for it?
    Probably easier for us to help you one tab at a time. What would you like to do first?

(OMG I sound like one of those automated dialing systems.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'll do a thread tomorrow on WP...

the problem is hosting the files...they're at ppcgeeks, which requires registration to DL. I can try to attach some here...we'll see.
    that would be cool.

at first i thought this would be the dumbest thread ever...well its not. very interesting to see how good you can make WM look!
  3. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    How do I get my plain ordinary today calendar plug in a UL tab? It doesn't show up as a today plug in. Do I need to download another one? Is there one as simple as the stock one? PI and Pocketbreeze are just too much for my needs.

One calendar feature which I really need but have never seen is the feature to have not listed appointments for certain times. My office puts all my diaries on my calendar as 2:00 am appointments. I would love to have those excluded from displaying on my calendar. Anyone know a program that will do this?
    Last edited by Cel; 07/30/2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: because I do actually know the difference between plain and a plane
    I was actually typing out the same question Cel just asked.. lucky I looked up above before hitting post.. heh.. so yeah, how do you add the calendar plugin to a ultimatelaunch tab?
    Hmmm... I'm not sure on this one... It doesn't show up in the list of available plugins... I'm wondering if there is a registry setting on the plugin that is keeping to from showing up... Very strange.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #306  
    I'll do a thread tomorrow on WP...

the problem is hosting the files...they're at ppcgeeks, which requires registration to DL. I can try to attach some here...we'll see.
    thread is done....or started, lol

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=168581

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Nice work, Mal.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    How do I get my plain ordinary today calendar plug in a UL tab? It doesn't show up as a today plug in. Do I need to download another one? Is there one as simple as the stock one? PI and Pocketbreeze are just too much for my needs.

One calendar feature which I really need but have never seen is the feature to have not listed appointments for certain times. My office puts all my diaries on my calendar as 2:00 am appointments. I would love to have those excluded from displaying on my calendar. Anyone know a program that will do this?
    Use Calander+... I use it and it is the stock calander/agenda with some added tweeks (just addional options like show today and the next appointment on your list). Here is the link....

http://mohairsofa.com/Default.aspx/document/10
    UL
    Weather Panel+ iweather, thanks MAL

Icon sets found on ppcgeeks, do a forum search under Ultimate Launcer icon sets... had iPhone Icons, but not enough out there
    *EDIT* Link is below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 700wxRules; 07/30/2008 at 06:02 PM.
  10. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheifsfan View Post
    Use Calander+... I use it and it is the stock calander/agenda with some added tweeks (just addional options like show today and the next appointment on your list). Here is the link....

http://mohairsofa.com/Default.aspx/document/10
    That'll work nicely. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 700wxRules View Post
    UL
    Weather Panel+ iweather, thanks MAL

Icon sets found on ppcgeeks, do a forum search under Ultimate Launcer icon sets... had iPhone Icons, but not enough out there
    Whoa! You've got Ariel on speed dial??

Seriously, nice look.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Whoa! You've got Ariel on speed dial??

Seriously, nice look.
    My daughter
    My daughter
    Heh, cool. If my daughter had a speed dial it would have to be Hannah Montana...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Heh, cool. If my daughter had a speed dial it would have to be Hannah Montana...
    Thanks she just told me i need to have her on here now, thank goodness for Rev A.
    thanks grant she made me do it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks grant she made me do it
    VERY nice.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Um How Do U Install Themes Made With Pocket Pc Online Theme Generator
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    I use Picasa... Long story short it doesn't automatically generate bbcode for posting images in forums like this one. I found the solution and hope it helps others (and while you're at it please complain to Google about not having a bbcode option in Picasa):

http://iaresee.blogspot.com/2008/02/...in-forums.html

Here's the screenies of my daylight-readable theme from a few posts above:

I wish they looked that good on the 800w itself.

Todd/Indy
    Thanks for the info .Im accustomed to using my phone as a flashlight in a pinch .The white background works best.
    Thanks. Worked like a charm...

-M

Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    I was having the exact same issue as you.. The reason that this is caused on our phones is because we have deleted the tab for the UL config and so, it does not know what tab to show. Also, in our Treo 800w, the config menu is cut and so, we don't see the option of selecting one of our tabs as "Select this Tab on Startup" Luckily I had another phone where I could see the entire config menu. Well, here is how you can solve your problem. Lets say you have a tab called X that you always want to default to. In the UL config, click on the tab X and then click on change. Then click on "Tab" on top and place your cursor in the Caption text box. Now press the down key 3 times. So, it goes to XP-icon, then no icon, then "Select this Tab on startup"(you won't see this). Now click on the center palm button and then click on OK and you are all set.