Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    New "combination of tabs" and then you can put it whatever you want, like in the screenshot above.
    Ahh so you need to creat 2 seperate tabs for each and then combine. I will give it a try. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    I have RealVGA loaded so that I'm able to have the Diamond Screen for SPB and also your plugins for the today screen.

Only problem is how do I dial? Normally I would just start typing on top of the today screen and I'd be able to dial a number. I know the Lookup field is hidden, but how would I go about Dialing? Do I have to hit the Green button and go to dial pad and then dial the number? I liked being able to start typing in someones' name and for it to find it. Is that not possible with this?

Also with RealVGA, it looks like I will need a new DialPad skin so that the dialpad would fit the whole screen. Is there anyone that might have one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

~J
    You will have to try this fix in order for the quick dial to come up.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=47
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    That just gives me the AS installer. I was looking for the .cab.

Thanks.
    ok...try this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1202443081
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Ahh so you need to creat 2 seperate tabs for each and then combine. I will give it a try. Thanks!
    When you create a new tab, select the option called "Combination of tabs*"
    This will allow you to add multiple lugins to one tab.
    Thank you ,got it working now.
    WHats the main program everyones using to take pics of there today screens. I tried one but it jammed my 800. I would rather just ask then keep trying them. thanks!
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 07/27/2008 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Thank you ,got it working now.
    WHats the main program everyones using to take pics of there today screens. I tried one but it jammed my 800. I would rather just ask then keep trying them. thanks!
    I am using the one mentioned in the first post of this thread....works great.
    OK heres my Today Page . Still playing around with it.

Using SBP Mobile Shell 2.1
    Ultimate Launcher ( I purchased it but put the wrong ID name and waiting a new code)
    Todays Agenda
    SBP Weather
    WeatherBug
    Pocket Digital Clock

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CapScr0001.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CapScr0003.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CapScr0002.jpg
    Nothing spectacular here as of yet but I felt left out...

OK... So I've started playing with UltimateLaunch which is absolutely marvelous and I've got the Ocean Effusion Black theme going and I've got the clock plugin and Weatherpanel so the attached is my main screen. I'm still working on the rest but this is getting to be very nice indeed....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Looks nice, Grant. I'm extremely impressed with the power of Ultimate Launcher.

For screen caps I highly recommend Pocket Controller-Pro by SOTI.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    So here's my first attempt at a Windows Mobile Today Screen

Using:
    TaskMgr 3.1
    PhoneAlarm
    PocketSports Center
    MobileShell with Diamond Theme (and wrecks themes)
    RealVGA 96dpi
    PocketSportsCenter 1.8 (The thing that says MLB Scores scrolls sports scores I just cought it at the time it said MLB Scores)
    GPS_Tool
    sMMS
    pmClean
    Weatherpanel (with animated Icons)

I still need something different for my Calendar in the today screen so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'd love for something to show my next appoint which in the case of the photo below is Thursday.

12.    #252  
    Yeah, Ultimate Launcher is turning out to be pretty awesome...

Here are some new things people may need to use:

I'm also attaching a new Today theme (seen below) which looks great with the device: Simply Blue

Ultimate Launcher
    • 1st tab: PhoneAlarm 2.05--theme is Mal-Simple
      fring
      launcher apps
    • 2nd tab:Today Agenda
    • 3rd Tab: Weatherpanel + iWeather
    • 4th Tab: Google Search, Maps, GPS Today
    • 5th Tab (not seen): system apps

Attached Files Attached Files

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    How are you guys coping with Phone Alarm's inaccurate SMS count??
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Yeah, Ultimate Launcher is turning out to be pretty awesome...
    Yeah... I shelled out for the license.. AWESOME app...

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'm also attaching a new Today theme (seen below) which looks great with the device: Simply Blue
    Nice, simple theme.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    OK... So I've started playing with UltimateLaunch which is absolutely marvelous and I've got the Ocean Effusion Black theme going and I've got the clock plugin and Weatherpanel so the attached is my main screen. I'm still working on the rest but this is getting to be very nice indeed....

Nice.

You got to try the animated icons available for weatherpanel. www.marsware.net
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpule View Post
    So here's my first attempt at a Windows Mobile Today Screen

Using:
    TaskMgr 3.1
    PhoneAlarm
    PocketSports Center
    MobileShell with Diamond Theme (and wrecks themes)
    RealVGA 96dpi
    PocketSportsCenter 1.8 (The thing that says MLB Scores scrolls sports scores I just cought it at the time it said MLB Scores)
    GPS_Tool
    sMMS
    pmClean
    Weatherpanel (with animated Icons)

I still need something different for my Calendar in the today screen so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'd love for something to show my next appoint which in the case of the photo below is Thursday.

dude, is the sportscenter plugin working for you now?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Nice.

You got to try the animated icons available for weatherpanel. www.marsware.net
    Are they the same size? I'll check them out...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Are they the same size? I'll check them out...

Yes, I bet you a nickel that you like them
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Yes, I bet you a nickel that you like them
    I grabbed the 'Stardock' animated set... Very sweet...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    How do you install the iWeather layout?

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. These are great additions. I'm really enjoying Ultimate Launcher now.

The iWeather layout is too big for my screen. Do you have to tweak to 96dpi to get that to fit on the screen?
    Last edited by Rhody; 07/28/2008 at 04:07 PM.