1.    #1  
    I have tried and tried to set up my email account. For some crazy reason, windows keeps changing my password. If I check save password, it changes it. If I don't check save password, it asks for it and then apparently transmits the wrong password. When I go back to account setup, the password has been changed to many more digits that what I typed in. What in the world am I doing wrong?? Resets don't help. Haaalllllppppp!!!
    so what is your real problem? Is it connecting? And if so to what? Exchange? Has it every connect?

PPC does not change your password. Even though you see more or less ........ (mask) than your password doesn't mean it change your password. It's just there to mask what your password it.
    I agree. PocketOutlook masks your password. Majority of times, if Pocket Outlook cannot access your POP server (server down, network issue, etc.), the username and password screen comes up. Pocket Outlook assumes that the user name/password was incorrect, which is why it cannot connect with the mail servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
    I have tried and tried to set up my email account. For some crazy reason, windows keeps changing my password. If I check save password, it changes it. If I don't check save password, it asks for it and then apparently transmits the wrong password. When I go back to account setup, the password has been changed to many more digits that what I typed in. What in the world am I doing wrong?? Resets don't help. Haaalllllppppp!!!
    Are you trying to setup a yahoo email by any chance? My 800 auto-set most of the details and it keeps asking for the correct password as well. I never change it and it occassionaly will connect properly and download emails. I think the yahoo server (IMAP) is the problem and it is very annoying.