1.    #1  
    I am using outlook mobile connected to exchange 03 with all settings "as they arrive". why is it taking up to 10 min to get e-mails when versamail and chatter get them immediately? can anyone help? thx.
    I would have to assume there is something not configured properly on eithe your phone or server. I have the exact same set up w/a standard install of exchange 03 and iget me emails almost to the second the hit my outlook inbox.
  3.    #3  
    any idea what settings could possibly off? setup on the treo seems very straightforward and I assume since versamail works fine, there is nothing to change on the server (???)
    I rellay couldn't tell you what setting would be off on the server again I have just a standard install of 03 w/sp 2 and all the updates. you may want to chek the interval you activesync puls on your phone I think the default is as items arrive.
  5.    #5  
    I have it set to "As items arrive". Can anyone else help with this? Very annoying. I am trying to like WM as my 755p sits on my right hip and my 800w sits on my left (yes my wife is making fun of me) but this islow push s a big problem. Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    I am having the same problem. I use mail2web. It was really fast on my Sprint touch. On 800w, yeah, it takes like 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    I am using outlook mobile connected to exchange 03 with all settings "as they arrive". why is it taking up to 10 min to get e-mails when versamail and chatter get them immediately? can anyone help? thx.
  7.    #7  
    For those interested. It seems I got this fixed. I did a hard reset and recreated my Exchange account. I haven't added anything new yet and e-mails are coming in at the same time as Chatter on my 755p (instant). Before, I had PI, flexmail and a few other trials running. I am not sure if they were causing any problems or just that one-time hard reset (or recreation) fixed the issue.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    No problems with push e-mails over multiple hard resets (and a remote wipe, lol).

Sometimes it can take a minute or two to show up, but the majority of the time it's within 30 seconds.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Yeah, mine come in later than on my devices as well. Odd.
    I wonder if the heartbeat time for push has been extended, to help lower the extra battery costs of push e-mail.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that as I dig through the registry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I wonder if the heartbeat time for push has been extended, to help lower the extra battery costs of push e-mail.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that as I dig through the registry...
    I was searching the registry for something different a few days ago and saw the heartbeat settings. They are in there and seem to be able to be changed.

However, I would be surprised if these were changed to save battery life or actually had anything to do with slow email.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I use a 4smartphone hosted Exchange2007 account. Emails push **instantly** to my 800w; literally, the second they arrive in my desktop inbox. Has worked flawlessly since day-1.