1.    #1  
    http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/op...now_avail.html

I didn't like 8.65 at all, prefering Opera Mini, and PIE w/ PIE Plus. Anyone try it yet? My goal for today was to get OM working on java....
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried this on the 800w? Is it producing as many out of memory errors as in that video? I'd love to use it but with it being so buggy, I think I'll have to stick to Skyfire for now...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Has anyone tried this on the 800w? Is it producing as many out of memory errors as in that video? I'd love to use it but with it being so buggy, I think I'll have to stick to Skyfire for now...
    It works great, though the older betas are noticeably faster.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    It is working for me so far. I just installed it and went to engadget and it loaded quickly and looks great. If I see memory errors I will post back.
    I tried it and it's pretty fast and stable. Works well with the 320 screen. It does a lot of processing, however, so I might have to wait for the extended battery before I make this my default browser.
    just installed the thing but I think i have a problem. when I scroll up and down or zoom in the screen flickers/ looks like one of those scrambled tv stations and then goes back to normal.
    I tried it, but I still prefer netfront 3.5