1.    #1  
    I installed Treo Alerts the other day from a link provided...after a few days decided it wasn't for me. Anyway, before I installed, when I got an email/sms, my phone would do one long vibration. Now that I uninstalled, it does three short vibrations. Anyone know how to change these settings? I don't mind three short, but it would be nice to be able to change it for calls, SMS, email, etc. to have something different for each. Any input is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by gw1754 View Post
    I installed Treo Alerts the other day from a link provided...after a few days decided it wasn't for me. Anyway, before I installed, when I got an email/sms, my phone would do one long vibration. Now that I uninstalled, it does three short vibrations. Anyone know how to change these settings? I don't mind three short, but it would be nice to be able to change it for calls, SMS, email, etc. to have something different for each. Any input is appreciated.
    I believe when you uninstall TA you then need to go back and set the alerts sounds back to what they were previously. The vibration effect is tied to the alert sound that is selected.