Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    :After many phone calls to sprint retentions dept. finally got escalation managment to call me and give me a better plan than sero!!!!

My plan details:
    1500 mins share between 2 lines
    1000 text on one line
    unlimited text on one line
    unlimited data on both (one line is blackberry)
    free sprint to sprint
    free nights and weekends
    nights start at 7pm

All this for only 87.92 including taxes
    Is that better than their 'anything' plan? I only ask because I have 5 lines, with unlimited data, etc. on all of them, for a little less than $200.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb_23 View Post
    :After many phone calls to sprint retentions dept. finally got escalation managment to call me and give me a better plan than sero!!!!

My plan details:
    1500 mins share between 2 lines
    1000 text on one line
    unlimited text on one line
    unlimited data on both (one line is blackberry)
    free sprint to sprint
    free nights and weekends
    nights start at 7pm

All this for only 87.92 including taxes
    that's a pretty good deal, especially since one of your phones is a blackberry. good for you!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Wasnt easy talked to 4 different retensions people like 3 hours total, last one built a case up for me said someone will call me back and the next morning got the call lady was really friendly like a retension dept on steriods for now on Im only dealing with escalation dept!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb_23 View Post
    Wasnt easy talked to 4 different retensions people like 3 hours total, last one built a case up for me said someone will call me back and the next morning got the call lady was really friendly like a retension dept on steriods for now on Im only dealing with escalation dept!!!!!!
    do you by chance have the number for the escalation dept?
    I hardly make any calls, so the $30 Sero plan is just about as perfect as it's going to get for me.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I have the number she called me from on my cid 1-888-211-4727 hope that helps anyone who uses it!!! If it does post and let us know!!!!!!