Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I finally took the plunge from Palm after 11 years... I have a few questions about normal usage...

1. How do you make appointments remind every 'X' minutes for 'Y' amount of times?

2. I read about the reg hack to allow the red button to only take of the screen not to bring back to home first... but cannot get the reg hack program to install...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=167161&page=2

3. My volume for my bluetooth keeps going back to the middle level on every call... and I have to increase it everytime... workaround?

4. How to make programs close without manually doing it through Task Manager?

There are def. more questions and I am sorry if some of these have been addressed already....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    1) You will need an aftermarket solution like phoneAlarm

2) No Clue

3) Try adjusting the volume on your BT headset.

4) I use a program called AE Button Plus
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Also how do you stop a ringtone from playing... I put a specific tone for an incoming txt, but when it starts playing & I try to press any key or the screen, it doesnt stop playing...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Also how do you stop a ringtone from playing... I put a specific tone for an incoming txt, but when it starts playing & I try to press any key or the screen, it doesnt stop playing...
    Does it repeat or did you select it to play a really really long tone for new messages?

Try setting the event to play the sound "Alert Beep" which is a short two beep sound ...btw, "Repeat" option should be is greyed out.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Well it is a slightly longer tone, but in general shouldn't a key press or a screen touch immediately silence the sound?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    BTW I am assuming that like my prior Palms, all settings and files are retained on the comp, so if the phone needed a hard reset or replaced it would put everything right back on...?