1.    #1  
    Alright guys, I need some help with the $100 mail-in-rebate. I ordered this phone through telesales and was told I would get the MIR. When my phone arrived - there was absolutely no paperwork on it. Hell, I didn't even get a receipt - simply a packing slip. How do I go about this?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I never received a mail in rebate slip either.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiger View Post
    I ordered this phone through telesales and was told I would get the MIR. When my phone arrived - there was absolutely no paperwork on it.
    New rebate for is on the website. But if you bought before the 14th you will want to get to retention and have them note a $100 credit if the rebatge is denied (you wont know for a few months)

I had the sameSame thing happen. Telesales said confirmation email would have rebate attached, and headsets boxes would have rebate forms inside.
    This had to do with terms of rebate changing after the 13th (and rebates becoming harder to get with lower or free data plans after that date).
    I have notes all over my account promising that if the rebate is refused I am getting another $100 per 800w because I ordered before the 14th.
    Before this rebates were being paid if data was included, regardless whether your data was actually costing $25 or not.
    when i bought the centro couple of months ago, there was a rebate that ended the 16th. i order my centro on the 16th. but they shipped it out that night and packaging slip said 17th.

so instead of using the rebate that said the 16th, since that was my order date, i used the new rebate which i think ended like the next month or something. rebate was denied. but of course i called and yelled because my argument was if it's an on going rebate why the hell should it matter if i send the one for the 16th or the new one..and they approved it.

keep that in mind.

here's the link btw.

www.sprint.com/rebates
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    What is wrong with this rebate? The dates work out and the terms work out.. are you saying that there are hidden terms associated with the rebate?
    Just looked at the pdf of the rebate form on the Sprint page and it states "include your sales reciept or paking list dated between 7/10/2008 and 9/1/2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    when i bought the centro couple of months ago, there was a rebate that ended the 16th. i order my centro on the 16th. but they shipped it out that night and packaging slip said 17th. [/url]
    Packing slip date and shipping date is not your purchase date for rebates purposes in any state. Order date is. Rebate terms and dates from order date apply. this is important since rebates in the 800w changed on 7/14
    I ordered through Telesales and was told I would not qualify for the $100 MIR rebate since I do not have a data plan on my phone. But thats not true I am on a SERO plan at the moment.

$349 for the phone.

Think I will have a problem getting the MIR?
    just saw on the rebate, data requirments do not apply to SERO customers. Looks like she was trying to get one over on me since I told her I'm on the SERO plan.