1.    #1  
    i was trying to take a picture at a show tonight, but couldn't figure out how to get to the camera (even though I'd gotten there before). hit the camera button, but it only took me to my pictures and video folder. no camera icon as the instructions said. did a hard reset and still no bones. what the heck is going on?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrekfest View Post
    i was trying to take a picture at a show tonight, but couldn't figure out how to get to the camera (even though I'd gotten there before). hit the camera button, but it only took me to my pictures and video folder. no camera icon as the instructions said. did a hard reset and still no bones. what the heck is going on?!?!
    Have you checked both the Start Menu and Programs folder to see if the icon is in one of those locations?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrekfest View Post
    I have this EXACT problem. I posted about it and no one has responded in 2 days.
    Ok, I can't believe more people haven't tried this and have had this fail. The camera is simply not coming on, even after I did a hard reset (thank god for Sprite Backup; I didn't have time to restore everything).

What is going on?
  5. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Eeeks, sounds defective. Fortunately, I have not had this problem yet.
    Yeah, looks like I'm calling the Sprint store to swap it out. Hopefully there won't be a problem.
    Yeah you've def. got a defect. Mine works fine <crosses fingers>.
    However, I did have an interesting problem yesterday. After fooling around with the phone for a while, my touchscreen stopped working. There was nothing I was able to do to fix it, and finally ended up hard-resetting, which worked.
    I took it back for exchange so we'll see how this new one works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I took it back for exchange so we'll see how this new one works out.
    I too had to visit my local Sprint store for a swap-out...

After approximately 2 days use, the internal GPS suddenly stopped functioning...0 satellites detected...nothing.

Had a little trouble getting the store in Westbury, LI, NY to accept the exchange, but after a half hour or so, the manager relented.
    I didn't have a problem with them, that's what the 30 days are for. If they had given me a problem I would have just returned it and gone to another Sprint to buy it again, lol.

The most ironic thing did happen when I arrived at the store. Just as I was doing the exchange, the exchange went thru, but suddenly the system went down so no ESN swap. I was THIS close to getting out of there quickly! Turns out the activation system was down nationwide. I came back and hr later and got it taken care of.
  11.    #11  
    i exchanged mine today. the new phone's gps works w/ google maps now and it doesn't freak out when using opera 9.5. looks like the last one was just a dud. the new one feels so much peppier. maybe it's just in my head.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Just started with me too... gonna try to exchange tom....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Try switching back to "My Device" from "Storage Card" in the pictures gallery.