1.    #1  
    Yes, got drunk, ordered it, got it today, now I can't sync, how can I transfer my Palm Contacts, or at least sync! Yes, first time W user, long time Palm OS Geek!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Did you install the palm software? You can use palm desktop or outlook, but outlook may require you to download something to sync with instead of palm desktop..
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    If on Vista, use Windows Mobile Device Center. Try doing a soft reset before connecting the cables too.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Yes, got drunk, ordered it, got it today, now I can't sync, how can I transfer my Palm Contacts, or at least sync! Yes, first time W user, long time Palm OS Geek!
    oh shiz...the reverend got an 800w?!

Best threat title ever, btw...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Yes, all this talk about the 800w got me to move on up also I did install everything..& after more beers tonight I finally fixed it! Damn Firewall! So now I just need a few apps(like the good 'ol Palm)to hide some pics, maybe addys too, but the Rev is an 800w owner(first time W user)so go easy on me...by the way I got so drunk, I also ordered Treo's for family members
    you didnt get drunk... you just gave in to your inner urges and true desires
    At least it had a happy ending!
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Inhibitions got lowered, huh?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    A lot of people get an unexpected bundle of joy as a result of a drunken night of debauchery. Are you gonna keep it or put it up for adoption?
    If you decide to get sh!t faced again, please remember your old alcoholic buddy, PDAholic, in your smartphone spending spree.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks folks, I was actually going to give it up today & return to my good 'ol 755p. After I got it to sync, then got all my contacts back, im going to try it over the weekend & see if I can make this thing work with/for me keep you posted!
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Thanks folks, I was actually going to give it up today & return to my good 'ol 755p. After I got it to sync, then got all my contacts back, im going to try it over the weekend & see if I can make this thing work with/for me keep you posted!
    Nice, now, maybe you could talk to your compadre Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Nice, now, maybe you could talk to your compadre Perry.
    Perry? I think we will sooner ice skate in Hell, before Perry comes to the light. He will remain stuck in the PPR waiting for the 9750p!
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    Perry? I think we will sooner ice skate in Hell, before Perry comes to the light. He will remain stuck in the PPR waiting for the 9750p!
    I know, that is why Rev needs to lay some gospel down on him.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    I know, that is why Rev needs to lay some gospel down on him.
    And I shall...
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hmmm, you might need to update your avatar now...
    Well............ you won't have TAKEphONE on your new "Drunken-stupor-toy", LOL!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  18.    #18  
    Yes now I need everything new..I'm going to miss TAKEphONE
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    He ended up getting an iPhone 3G....