Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Im good in chicago too

IGo
    It's back down for me. At least I know it's a network issue and not my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Thank god for this thread. I thought that this was the power tweaks I did on the phone; I was about to hard reset. Looks like it's definitely network related. I'm using wifi for now.

And to all those wifi haters, THIS IS WHAT WIFI IS FOR!! lol
    Really? So i can be on WiFi on a moving M4 bus in Manhattan from Midtown to 125th St?? Come on, WiFI has its use if you're more stationary than mobile, and Evdo, vice-versa.

It's odd that you folks with 800w's are the ones having network problems of this sort. Here in NYC, the network is fine on my 700Wx. No problems of any sort.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Really? So i can be on WiFi on a moving M4 bus in Manhattan from Midtown to 125th St?? Come on, WiFI has its use if you're more stationary than mobile, and Evdo, vice-versa.

It's odd that you folks with 800w's are the ones having network problems of this sort. Here in NYC, the network is fine on my 700Wx. No problems of any sort.
    Did you read the thread about the connectivity issues? I said that THIS is what wifi is for, for those times when the network is having issues. What on earth does traveling on a bus have to do with those who may be stationary at this time dealing with this?

And good for you New York, this has been minimized to a midwest issue from another thread.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Is it woking now fellas?
    I'm still having probs
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    so far so good for me today
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Did you read the thread about the connectivity issues? I said that THIS is what wifi is for, for those times when the network is having issues. What on earth does traveling on a bus have to do with those who may be stationary at this time dealing with this?

And good for you New York, this has been minimized to a midwest issue from another thread.
    Just checking dude . So is this only confined to 800w users in the midwest then?
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    not working for me..
    I am in St.Louis and am still having this problem today.
    Last edited by vpr611; 07/17/2008 at 09:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Having the same issue in Clarksburg, WV on 1xRTT.
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    Everyone please call Sprint and have them write up a ticket because the phone jockeys at tech support can't resolve our problem...
    Just called and got a ticket #.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post

My laptop is connected to a Sprint broadband router here in Kansas City, and I'm experiencing the same type of issue as you all are reporting. Some web pages I'm having to refresh several times to connect. Odd indeed.
    Hopefully it's fixed for good but I'm not having the issue now. Nice to see how fast the web really is on the 800w.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Did they have you do something to resolve the problem or you think they fixed it for everyone now?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Did they have you do something to resolve the problem or you think they fixed it for everyone now?
    I did a hard reset just because I installed something that I wasn't sure if it was deleted. That probably didn't have anything to do with it but all I know is right now the web is pretty darn snappy for me.
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    Are you guys testing at the same location as yesterday?

WHen I woke up this morning, it wasn't working at my apt.. I drove 3-5 miles to work and works pretty good at my office. Don't know if it's related to location or just coincidence..
    I got the phone yesterday. I had had problems accessing some websites. Strangely, it was sporadic. I first won't be able to, then I can. Today, some sites are loading very slow. I'm thinking it's a network issue.

I'm in Chicago.
    It's still really slow. When I went to the Sprint store today their activation system was down nationwide, so something is going on.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast