Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issues. Activated my Treo this afternoon. Some websites (mobile) work eventually but take up to a minute to load. Usually says locating for about 15 seconds. Then goes to opening for about 30.

Weird thing is that my Activesync seems to work fine. I was on the phone with Sprint for over an hour with no resolution.

BTW, I'm in the Milwaukee area.
    I'm having the same problem. I'm already using OpenDNS servers (it does the same thing on both Sprints and OpenDNS).

It doesn't seem to be doing it on my wife's 700wx. Both on Sprint. Maybe the DNS time-out is set way too fast.
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    For me.. it "seems" to have started after I setup wifi.... could just be a concidence though because since then I've done a hard reset..
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Kash, are you also located in the Chicagoland area?
    Minneapolis
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Hmm. So far we are all in the midwest?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Still having the same issue in Chicago.

Was on phone with sprint, and we went through two rounds of resetting, and provisionings, but to no avail.

I thought my activation wasn't done properly, but then I come here and see that others are having the same issue.

On Wifi for now...
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if it's issues with the Rev A network in our areas? Since the other phones are not having issues..

I wonder if we step out of Rev A coverage or get low enough signal to knock us out of Rev A, would we then see the problem go away?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I'm in the northern Chicago suburbs and having the same issue since yesterday (Wednesday) late in the day continuing this morning. Sounds like it is localized. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    I had some issue similar to yours yesterday. Tried to use data inside some shopping buildings and i could not get it to load. Got those errors as well. Weird thing is, when I was outside it would say EV and when I was inside it was the old 1x.

Today seems to be fine, although i am in a 1x area now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12