Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    On my HTC Mogul I bought a 3 in one adapter that plugs into the mini usb on the bottom, and has a spot to connect in a wall charger as well as plug in 3.5 headphones at the same time.

Here is an example

http://store.wmexperts.com/htc-3-in-...ies_topsellers

This allow me to listen to internet radio while I'm at work and not having to worry about the battery dying.

Does an adapter like this exist for MicroUSB that I can use with the Treo?

It should arrive here on Friday, and I was hoping to place an order for one

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

~J
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Not yet... I have been looking since last friday... no adapters, no cables etc. I had aTouch before and have essentially the proper adapter... except the end of it is 11 pin mini audio USB for which there are no converting adapters. As of this posting and hours of research I have not seen it. I purchased the Palm dual micro item and plan to clip my headphones and solder on a 2.5mm plug.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insol View Post
    Not yet... I have been looking since last friday... no adapters, no cables etc. I had aTouch before and have essentially the proper adapter... except the end of it is 11 pin mini audio USB for which there are no converting adapters. As of this posting and hours of research I have not seen it. I purchased the Palm dual micro item and plan to clip my headphones and solder on a 2.5mm plug.
    Where would I get this Palm dual micro item you are talking about? I understand it would have 2 MicroUSB ends to it

~J