1.    #1  
    After reading a lot of posts on here, I decided to make the move from a Centro to the Treo (I do enjoy it, there is just something that I miss about WM)). I am wondering if there is anyone else in that camp or better yet, if anyone that was in that camp made the move... how is your experience? Are you happy moving from Centro to Treo?

Thanks

p.s., How do you ex. Centro users like the Form Factor... I do kinda enjoy centro ff.
    Haven't yet convinced myself to make the switch.

I've invested in a lot of software that has really satisfied all of my needs except for good web browsing and I can't see that improving much with the 800w.

Why did you decide to switch from Centro to 800w?
    I was using a 755p and centro and am testing out an 800w on a sero line. I will be returning the 800w. I posted on a thread about returning the 800w.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  4.    #4  
    why are you returning it? See I do like the Centro and all, just really want to see how the 800 compare in relation to the 800w.
    Happy Centro user here. Thought about making the switch to the 800w, but the more I look at it, the less enthused I become. I have however become very enthused over the Sprint branded HTC Touch Pro. The more I watch the sample videos on YouTube, the more I want it.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Since I don't think the GPS and wifi are crucial for me, it comes down to POS vs. WM and I prefer POS. The form factor is sweet though. Right between a 755p and a centro.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    I recently got the 800W and without a doubt prefer the Centro; however, multi-tasking and lots of memory are working well for me with the 800W.
    a lot of it depends on if you are a PalmOS or a Windows Mobile person. if that's not a big deal, then I would say go with the 800W--slightly wider/longer, about the same thickness, but better keyboard and more features/functionality. then again, it does cost an extra $150 as well.
    Have the 800W and am not pleased at all. Can never seem to find anything. My 755p with the zlauncher is fast, has all the mem I want and ALL my progs work.
    Well then why did I come over to WM?
    I thought the end is near for POS. Have to take the plunge sometime, so 800W it was.
    So far nothing medical works with this. I ride a motorcycle and thought if this had A2DP and GPS, I would be good. Wrong! Even a new BT 8040 with A2Dp will not work with it - no voice over it if your life depended on it, while cheapo flippie phones are going at it all day. So I have really gained nothing from POS---> WM.
    I have a feeling that this crap will go back.
    Maybe a HTC diamond pro elete supreme deluxe would eventually show up. Maybe they will get things working straight out the box.
    See, POS was like that, always. One knew that you had to tweak it to do what you wanted.
    Tired of it and was hoping that WM was not so.
    Sorry about the rant.
    Well I have been using the Palm OS system ever since the TREO 600. I had I think every single one. 600, 650, 700, 755p, Centro. Between all those times I had different windows mobile devices and always went back to palm. Now I replaced my centro with the 800w and I have to say I will be keeping the 800w. It is not because of the Wifi or the GPS. Its just that I've had it with using the same OLD Palm OS system for liek 5 years. Now this windows mobile device is finaly easy to use and it feels nice and stirdy like the 755p but smaller. This is just my opinion so you can take it or leave it.