1.    #1  
    Yesterday when I unboxed my 800w, it said googlemaps mylocation was not supported (I even saw a reviewer mention this). I disabled it and then re-enabled and seemed to do the trick. Now it is working. Anyone else tried it today?
    All you have to do is enable the GPS. If it's not enabled when you run Google Maps, the quickest way is to simply do a search in the Maps program.
    please see this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=167383&page=2

My Location is not working, GPS is working. There is a differance and it is well explained with links in that thread. The title of this thread is very misleading
  4.    #4  
    The My Location feature (0) in the googlemaps menu is what I am talking about. Not the use of cel towers to triangulate. I know we have GPS.. This was not working for me yesterday even with GPS turned on.. I would get the same message as when I tried it on the 700wx. wierd.
    The My Location feature (0) is what uses the cell towers to triangulate.

You are talking about the "Use GPS" option. If you are not, could you please post a screen of you getting the blue dot with a circle around it? Basically you are saying that you can press 0 for My Location without the "Use GPS" option checked?