Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Seems like I'm only by default subscribed to the following channels:

NFL Network
    SEE Music
    Sprint Exclusive Entertainment
    Movie Trailers

If I try to go to any other channel it gives me an error about Subscription info not being available. Just wondering if this is all we get for free. I'm loath to shell out another $8/month for channels, especially since there is so much free video on the web! We also haven't had a TV in our house for 2 years or so, and at this point I don't really miss it. I'm fine getting my news on the radio and movies via netflix (especially now via the instant watch option), so it's not like I'm going to be watching much, but it would be nice to put CNN on live when there's some really important new event happening...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Seems like I'm only by default subscribed to the following channels:

NFL Network
    SEE Music
    Sprint Exclusive Entertainment
    Movie Trailers

If I try to go to any other channel it gives me an error about Subscription info not being available. Just wondering if this is all we get for free. I'm loath to shell out another $8/month for channels, especially since there is so much free video on the web! We also haven't had a TV in our house for 2 years or so, and at this point I don't really miss it. I'm fine getting my news on the radio and movies via netflix (especially now via the instant watch option), so it's not like I'm going to be watching much, but it would be nice to put CNN on live when there's some really important new event happening...

when did you purchase the phone? what type of plan you have? i am receiving sprinttv with more than that
    I would also like this cleared up. Is the "Simply Everything Plan" supposed to get you access to all channels?
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    when did you purchase the phone? what type of plan you have? i am receiving sprinttv with more than that
    I got the phone on Saturday. I have a SERO plan with unlimited data.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    I got the phone on Saturday. I have a SERO plan with unlimited data.
    I thought us sero members had a bit more channels as well, but that is all I get on the treo just like you.
    SEP gets all channels. Other plans do not.