1.    #1  
    It comes pre-installed on the 800w, but when I try to launch it, I get an application error. "This game suffered an internal error and must quit..."

Anyone else get this, or does it work properly on yours?
    just tried it, seems to work ok for me.
    I play it about 15 times a day.

Hard reset, sounds like it wasn't installed properly upon first run of the extended rom when you initialized the device.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    I play it about 15 times a day.

Hard reset, sounds like it wasn't installed properly upon first run of the extended rom when you initialized the device.

hmm...will hard reset uninstall all of my other programs?
  5. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by govtcheez View Post
    hmm...will hard reset uninstall all of my other programs?
    Yes. It restores the phone to factory condition, but keeps the phone and data settings.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Yes. It restores the phone to factory condition, but keeps the phone and data settings.
    Yikes. Can sprite backup restore everything? If not, I think I'll just not use sudoku.
    I might have another solution... don't quote me on it and if it doesn't work... I take no responsibility.

1. install the 1.4 version of astraware sudoku (from their website). it doesn't support our screens.
    2. uninstall it.
    3. sprite backup everything.
    4. hard reset.
    5. let everything initialize and you will have sudoku back (our proper version).
    6. sprite restore

Lemme know.
  8.    #8  
    haha....weird, but I installed some software that made me soft reset and now it's working.
    fyi.. one time I was getting that error, I deleted the AwSU-ScratchpadData.pdb file, lost my progress on that last game I was playing but at least it worked again.