Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Howdy...

Isn't one of the features of windows mobile 6 is the ability to set out of office notifications from the phone? If someone has found a way to do it, would you please post it here?

Thanks-

John
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstad View Post
    Howdy...

Isn't one of the features of windows mobile 6 is the ability to set out of office notifications from the phone? If someone has found a way to do it, would you please post it here?

Thanks-

John
    Yes, this is listed as a feature (I can't find it) as well as being able to see the status of meeting attendees, which I can not figure out as well.

Anyone got the answers (or better yet a 6.1 manual)??
    In Windows Mobile 6 Office, I remember you can open either Messaging or Calendar, then Menu, then Tools, then Out of Office. Did they change that?
    It is required the Exchange Server 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    It is required the Exchange Server 2007.
    Yep, Just found this on 6.1 Spec

"1 Features and functionality compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 only"
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I just checked and it is there under menu/tools and then OOO. Seeing as how I'm in the office I decided not to test it during normal work hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    I just checked and it is there under menu/tools and then OOO. Seeing as how I'm in the office I decided not to test it during normal work hours.
    You must be linked to Exchange Server 2007 and not 2003 then....