1.    #1  
    1. Keep the screen from dimming or set the delay longer? (I see the option for delays for shutting the screen off, but not dimming). It is very annoying to have the screen dim in the middle of doing something on the phone.

2. Set the level of the call volume while in Bluetooth. Every call I have to manually bump it up to maximum. There must be a setting for this but dang if i can find it.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    2) Dimming - I think it is called backlight and has a separate setting in "settings"
    3) BT volume? Are you setting volume in headset or phone? on 755p I used to be only able to set it in headset I Think
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Here are my own how to questions?
    1) is there a built in/third party app that will bring up Favorites dialup screen very similar to Palmos 7xxp/Centro? I have enabled Phone Favs. in Today screen , but it's not the same.
    2) when dialing from dialpad, every key makes a super loud sound. How do I control it ?
    How the heck do I turn the screen off while I'm on a phone call? I would always use the power button to turn it off on my Mogul, but obviously hitting the end button on the 800w doesn't work in this case.

ANYONE KNOW?!??
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
  5. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterXtreme View Post
    How the heck do I turn the screen off while I'm on a phone call? I would always use the power button to turn it off on my Mogul, but obviously hitting the end button on the 800w doesn't work in this case.

ANYONE KNOW?!??
    some one pleez tell. driving me nuts . i have managed to disable the screen while on call, but turning off screen wud be a great battery saver
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    some one pleez tell. driving me nuts . i have managed to disable the screen while on call, but turning off screen wud be a great battery saver
    This is a great question. I actually have the opposite question. How to I get the screen to come back on. This will probably have the same answer. Nothing more frustrating than waiting to come off mute only to hang up the call.
    Does anyone know of a way to assign different ringtones by category in the 800w? I had it in my 755, but can't find it here and Palm tells me it is not possible. Is there an application that will do it?
    Laissez Faire