1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 800W and before I even go on, can I state how cheap the stylus is? Everytime I hold it in my hand I feel like I can snap it. I'm a pretty tall and big guy with big paws so, it's extra cheap-feeling to me.

Anyways, the question, when you hit the green button, it takes you to a menu with dialpad, and a list of your recent dialed numbers. Anybody know of a way to bring up the dialpad with the press of the talk button? I'm coming from a Q9C, Mogul, and 6700 prior and like having the dialpad at all times. Or is this just a quirk with Windows Mobile 6.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by YK010181 View Post
    Anyways, the question, when you hit the green button, it takes you to a menu with dialpad, and a list of your recent dialed numbers. Anybody know of a way to bring up the dialpad with the press of the talk button? I'm coming from a Q9C, Mogul, and 6700 prior and like having the dialpad at all times. Or is this just a quirk with Windows Mobile 6.1?
    Hrmm... can't you dial immediately by tapping out the number with the number keys on the QWERTY thumbboard?
  3.    #3  
    You can but it's on the Today Screen. Sometimes you dial say 1-800-Flowers. I like seeing the alphabet with the digits.