Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Here's a great free one:
    http://pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1326
    Because the settings don't show up well on the square screen, just replace the installed .exe with the attached one.
    I didn't do the resource hacking to make it fit, but I found it a long time ago when I used a 700Wx, and saved the file.
    This is an oldie but a goodie and a really reliable one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Here's a great free one:
    http://pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1326
    Because the settings don't show up well on the square screen, just replace the installed .exe with the attached one.
    I didn't do the resource hacking to make it fit, but I found it a long time ago when I used a 700Wx, and saved the file.
    This is an oldie but a goodie and a really reliable one.
    Is there a way to set multiple alarms with this program? It seems to work quite well (and its loud enough)!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Best features are price, loud tone, and reliablility for alarm.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    totally agreed. It worked perfectly for waking me up today.

Although it would be better if it had multiple alarms, and had the option to set what days of the week, but thats ok.... Free is free. Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    No prob. Glad you like it. I think Malatesta posted about it a couple of years ago on TC (700Wx forums) which is where I first saw it.
    Is there an alarm program that works like MobileClock for Palm? The biggest feature that I liked about MobileClock is that you could set a time for the alarm and on the screen would give you a countdown to alarm time.

Its a small feature, but Ive had times that I set the time wrong (wrong am/pm, etc), and this was just another feature that I used to make sure that I set the right time.

I have always used my 650 as my main alarm clock.
    Bunches of us with Bob still developed applications - MobileClock is the best of the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Bunches of us with Bob still developed applications - MobileClock is the best of the best.
    Do you have a link for the windows mobile version?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123