Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last night I was kind of pissed off that I flushed my stylus down the toilet, so I went to a Sprint store hoping they would have extra stylus. Well they didn't, but to my surprise the dude said all we have are holsters. I said what? Let me see. And there it is. I am a holster type person and like to clip it in my pocket. The only thing I may not like about this Holster is that the screen faces out. I rather have it facing inwards to protect it from scratches.

Iíll post more pictures with the Treo in it in a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    how much did you pay for it?
  3.    #3  
    $24.99
    weird. the pic on the box shows a phone with an antenna. and that sucks that the screen faces out.
    the other thread shows this holster on Sprint...

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...bPageNumber=0#
  6.    #6  
    Here are the rest of the pictures. Only real gripe now is the clip. I'm not really into a fast release clip. Rather have a holster like a helix, but not seido. I do think this holster is great if you plan to clip it on your belt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How does it fit, is it pretty tight ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    the holster itself they have is real nice but the clip is the same sprint clip on all there stuff... I don't like it because I clip it in my pocket rather than on my belt. It's the click swivel thats on all there other cases and it's not heavy duty.
  9.    #9  
    She is pretty tight . It hold the treo well. Though it is probably not design for the treo to slide out, you can pull out the treo from it's case with one hand. Depending how you sport your holster, you probably best using the quick release on the clip to use your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    She is pretty tight . It hold the treo well. Though it is probably not design for the treo to slide out, you can pull out the treo from it's case with one hand. Depending how you sport your holster, you probably best using the quick release on the clip to use your phone.
    I'm glad she's tight,lol.. Thanks for the reply, looks pretty nice though
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    the holster itself they have is real nice but the clip is the same sprint clip on all there stuff... I don't like it because I clip it in my pocket rather than on my belt. It's the click swivel thats on all there other cases and it's not heavy duty.
    yep.. I am like you b3tt3r, I like to sport my holster in my pocket with the phone in my pocket. It give you better feedback when the phone vibrates. I like holsters that the clip profile is low and it sits up high...well the Helix clip does. Because if the clip is high up, the phone is virtually in my pocket, where as the some clips has the phone sticking halfway out from your pocket. The Palm clip is really strong spring and bulky, making it hard to pull out of my pocket.

I hope Helix makes a clip for this. In the mean time, I still digging this holster because I needed something to hold the 800, while my old holster was to big.
    Last edited by wrecks; 07/15/2008 at 09:59 PM.
    Last night I was kind of pissed off that I flushed my stylus down the toilet, so I went to a Sprint store hoping they would have extra stylus. Well they didn't, but to my surprise the dude said all we have are holsters. I said what? Let me see. And there it is. I am a holster type person and like to clip it in my pocket. The only thing I may not like about this Holster is that the screen faces out. I rather have it facing inwards to protect it from scratches.

Iíll post more pictures with the Treo in it in a bit.
    Seidio plans to release the spring clip holster for Treo 800 the day after tomorrow (7/17). It is the face in design.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release the spring clip holster for Treo 800 the day after tomorrow (7/17). It is the face in design.
    Curious what you are releasing. What design are you modeling it after?
    Curious what you are releasing. What design are you modeling it after?
    Typical Seidio spring clip design. like this one for Centro

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=HLTRCNTRAS
    Typical Seidio spring clip design. like this one for Centro

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=HLTRCNTRAS
    I personally loooove those new Seidio holsters and would be up to reviewing it for WMExperts...
    I have this holster...got it when I bought my phone.

It fits nice and tight. Quite a value at 10.00 bucks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    I have this holster...got it when I bought my phone.

It fits nice and tight. Quite a value at 10.00 bucks!!!!
    you got the Sprint holster for $10? how did you manage that?
    Forget the Sprint holster. I have had 3 Seidio hosters for 2 previous Treos and a 6700. All flawless and indestructible. Wait for Seidio. Look for a 3 in 1 Stylus, a screen protector, and an extended battery from them too.

http://www.seidioonline.com

Seidio Rocks.
    "While it is true that technology waits for no man; stupidity will always stop to take on new passengers." -- Anonymous
    Seidio, what's the status on the holster? Today was supposed to be the release for it, but it's not on the site.
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    How do you guys use Holsters? I can't sit down with them attached to my waist..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast