Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My old MOBO case holds the Treo 800w just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    Seidio, what's the status on the holster? Today was supposed to be the release for it, but it's not on the site.
    We will release it today
    what about the stylus? Today also?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We will release it today
    are you also planning to release the holster which accomodates the phone w/ the slim rubber casing?
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    are you also planning to release the holster which accomodates the phone w/ the slim rubber casing?
    Innocase (Seidio's Rubberized case) and the matching holster will be released late next week.
    Innocase (Seidio's Rubberized case) and the matching holster will be released late next week.
    awesome. thanks for the update!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Not to sound like a jackass, but never buy anything from Seidio the first go round.

Every time the release something it usually takes two more revisions for them to get it right. I had two crystal cases for the Treo 700wx and neither fitted right. The first one I got had raised plastic all around the face so it was very hard to push the buttons on the edges. The replacement I got had flattened the plastic around the keyboard and never snapped together properly in a corner.

Personally, I'll never buy anything from Seidio again, but if you're going to, at least wait until they work the kinks out of the first couple of runs before taking the plunge.
    Any word on the Krusell form fitting case?.Its the one that fully covers the phone with the plastic transparent front.

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Seidio just posted for preorder their Spring-Clip Holster.

http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2257
    "While it is true that technology waits for no man; stupidity will always stop to take on new passengers." -- Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Here are the rest of the pictures. Only real gripe now is the clip. I'm not really into a fast release clip. Rather have a holster like a helix, but not seido. I do think this holster is great if you plan to clip it on your belt.
    What browers are you using for the treo 800w..? It looks GREAT! Is that opera 9.5?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Rasp View Post
    What browers are you using for the treo 800w..? It looks GREAT! Is that opera 9.5?
    That's Skyfire.
    ahh, that was gonna be my 2nd guess. Looks amazing! Can't wait for it to come out. Oh, the clip is bangin too LOL
    We will release it today
    Seidio spring clip holster (rubberized) for Treo 800W

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...Code=HLTR800AS
    Seidio spring clip holster (rubberized) for Treo 800W

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...Code=HLTR800AS
    $30?! Forget that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Rasp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bearxor View Post
    That's Skyfire.
    Website?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Website?
    It's in beta. You have to have signed up and had your phone given authentication to use it.

Here's the web site regardless:
    http://www.skyfire.com/

You can see if they're still taking applications.
    Typical Seidio spring clip design. like this one for Centro

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=HLTRCNTRAS
    I just received mine today. Boy, do I LOVE IT!!! Although the photo shows the screen facing inward, due to the design of the 800w, you can also face the screen outward.

I like Seido's springclip design. It secures the phone in place. I doubt I will get a case for the phone anymore, since the rubber feel doesn't make it slippery. Plus having a case would make the phone big again. I just got used to the small design.

I like to position the case, so that it's parallel to the ground. I found when I turned the holster, the phone shifted as well. If the face is facing inward, turning the holster would move the vibrate on/off switch to make it vibrate. No big deal though, since the move is just a one time deal.

I'll post photos of how the phone looks when I get to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I personally loooove those new Seidio holsters and would be up to reviewing it for WMExperts...
    finish the sentence, Seidio give me one for free and I will put a review up on my website
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12