1.    #1  
    I'm only guessing, but it looks like GPS gate is causing Kinoma to crash when used through Styletap. I deleted Styletap and Kinoma and reinstalled both and they worked fine until I tried to use the GPS. After using the GPS, Kinoma crashes again. I don't know if it's Styletap that's crashing or Kinoma. These stupid phones drive me crazy. Anyone else experience this or something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
    I'm only guessing, but it looks like GPS gate is causing Kinoma to crash when used through Styletap. I deleted Styletap and Kinoma and reinstalled both and they worked fine until I tried to use the GPS. After using the GPS, Kinoma crashes again. I don't know if it's Styletap that's crashing or Kinoma.
    Since GpsGate is a Windows Mobile application, and since Kinoma Player works fine under StyleTap when GpsGate isn't installed, this is almost certainly a StyleTap compatibility issue.

My recommendation is to contact their support folks. We work closely with them, so they know to contact us if they need our help.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks