1.    #1  
    Remember these guys? Maker of PocketMusic. They have a new weather app called Forecast Daily that works perfectly on the 800w.

- Choose from 58,000 global locations and cities, including 2,400 airports
    - Ability to use the application without any wireless connection
    - Optimized for finger operation, support for iPhone gestures
    - Low traffic
    - Today screen plugin
    - Advanced day-and-night temperature graph
    - Custom Refresh options

I like the iPhone gestures. Just slide your finger across the today plugin and it scrolls. Check it out.

www.pocketmind.com/forecastdaily.htm

They also have a new version 5.1 of PocketMusic that claims to support square screens, but the skin doesn't scale to 320x320. I've asked them to fix that. It should look fine on the 700wx however.

www.pocketmind.com/files/pmusic.exe
    do you know the main differences between the free version and the full (purchase) version?
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Do you know if you can adjust the Today Plug-In's size?
    yes i maximized the icons, i really liked weatherpanel but the icons are so small
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    do you know the main differences between the free version and the full (purchase) version?
    There is a trial version. I don't see a free version. Unless you are talking about pocket music. I think the free version doesn't support all of the encodings.
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    yes i maximized the icons, i really liked weatherpanel but the icons are so small
    Weatherbug Direct is nice--works well on the 800w and is free.

For WeatherPanel: did you try any of the VGA themes? I bet they'd look better...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Do you know if you can adjust the Today Plug-In's size?
    tap and hold using your stylus on the plugin and you can adjust the icon size or even have no icons.