Hey all,

First post, long time lurker.

From everything I've read, it doesn't look like a way has been found to send system audio from the Treo 700WX to a mono BT headset (such as the Jawbone 2 I recently purchased). The BTAudio program that is available doesn't work with the Treo 700wx. I would rather just use my Jawbone all day long instead of having to switch to a stereo headset when I want to listen to streaming radio.

Looking through the registry, is there any way to fake the Jawbone to be a device in the A2DP profile? If you look at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\A2DP\Devices mine has 4 devices listed, with one only having an address populated - the rest are 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00. The one that has an address populated is I'm guessing the BT connection to my laptop, where I set it as Wireless Stereo (to try out). I'm pretty sure it is the the laptop, as that tree didn't exist until I set the laptop as Wirelss Stereo, then the tree was created.

However, the actual address number for the device has no relation to any of the devices numbers listed in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\Device for my laptop. I was thiking if I could find the relation, then I would make device 2 address in the A2DP tree my Jawbone.

Anyone have any ideas? Or am I just going down a path that people have done before with no chance for success.....

Steve