Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Has anyone else seen this? Everytime I get or place a call, it seems the volume starts at about 50% and I have to hit the volume button on the phone once to make it go back to maximum where I had it for the last call. It resets after every call I think, but as soon as I hit the up volume button it remembers where I had it before.

Thoughts?
    Same here. Annoying.
    could this be something that a registry hack could fix?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I was hoping maybe a reg hack would work too. I don't know enough to look into it though, but I can apply a hack.
    It does this with Bluetooth too, THANK GOD I'm not the only one, I thought I was going crazy for sec....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    It does this with Bluetooth too, THANK GOD I'm not the only one, I thought I was going crazy for sec....
    Yeah, same here, but I think that's just because the bluetooth level is tied in with the phone output level.
    How is the volume on this phone? Is it pretty loud, or as loud as the Treo 700, or Treo 755??
    Is there a software to increase the volume on the 800w?
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy215 View Post
    How is the volume on this phone? Is it pretty loud, or as loud as the Treo 700, or Treo 755??
    Mine is louder than the 700p.
    Like a 700p with "Volumecare"
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkagawa View Post
    Mine is louder than the 700p.
    Like a 700p with "Volumecare"
    Mine isn't... :-( and I was wondering if there are applications such as VolumeCare for the 800W? I used it on my 650 & 755P and found it to be one of the necessary applications.

David...