Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone tried it yet?? does it work for the 800???
    I have it installed but it doesn't work with the resolution and I haven't had a chance to play with the settings and see if i can make it adjust. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by gunjin123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gunjin123 View Post
    I contacted Slingplayer via their web based talk/chat. They told me they do not support the Treo 800W and did not know when they would come up with a fix. I posted my findings on Treocentral along with some bad news about iGuidance, in the 800W section.
    Ok .. Thank you for responding!
    OMG. I just found out that slingbox doesn't work!!!
    Yeah, I reported it to support@slingmedia.com. Hopefully if enough of us report it will get more attention.
    I found a way for it to work...but not well. In the advance tab in options, click on Use GDI Rendering. You'll get the picture now instead of the lines, but it will be very small.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Yeah, I reported it to support@slingmedia.com. Hopefully if enough of us report it will get more attention.
    I just reported it to them as well.

Thanks
    Thanks for the tip at least it's something till they get the issue resolved :-)

Quote Originally Posted by govtcheez View Post
    I found a way for it to work...but not well. In the advance tab in options, click on Use GDI Rendering. You'll get the picture now instead of the lines, but it will be very small.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    If not too much trouble to could someone post a pic of what the screen looks like with the workaround? I'm dying to get an 800w, but must have slingbox mobile working since I use it almost every day. Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlion View Post
    If not too much trouble to could someone post a pic of what the screen looks like with the workaround? I'm dying to get an 800w, but must have slingbox mobile working since I use it almost every day. Thx
    Here you go:

My wife is 8.5 months pregnant, so she's always watching Discovery Health and pregnancy shows.

oh, and the picture actually looks cleaner than it did on my Mogul...just smaller.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    ok tks .. good enough for me, even though the size is small, I assume there will be less choppiness with the Rev A speeds. I'm off to the sprint store!
    I agree with you the picture might be smaller for now but the clarity is amazing compared to my husbands Mogul.

Quote Originally Posted by govtcheez View Post
    Here you go:

My wife is 8.5 months pregnant, so she's always watching Discovery Health and pregnancy shows.

oh, and the picture actually looks cleaner than it did on my Mogul...just smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcochran1977 View Post
    I agree with you the picture might be smaller for now but the clarity is amazing compared to my husbands Mogul.
    well it should be, the picture is a size of a postage stamp

Maybe you could make it even bigger by changing the resolution to 320x240
    Tried that, doesn't change the size
    Great work. My glass is half full.
    One of the killer apps goes to the "somewhat working" list. This will be good enough until Sling updates their product or Nyditot gets to my request(s).
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    If you haven't done so already, please follow hannip's advice and send an email to Slingmeida at support@slingmedia.com. I'm sure that if enough of us send them messages, they'll do what they need to do to fix this for us.
    Request sent. I was an original beta tester of SlingPlayer Mobile and also the Slingbox PRO, so I'll get with my personal contacts at Sling Media and work on this, as well.

Todd/Indy
    (soon to be back in the Treo family)
    I too have contacted my contacts at Sling. Now does anyone have contacts at Nyditot so we can put all these resolution issues to bed?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast