Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344 LastLast
  1.    #841  
    Quote Originally Posted by marciohumpris View Post
    Dear Hannip,

Its working nice Just 2 things

1) Is it necessary to install x
    I'm a little slow today. What is x?

2) With SPF menu the info is on top of the treo battery indicator.

It shows for example

(D) 10a:8 (11/6) shower +10a

This (D) is on top of battery icon in spb home screen. no big deal.
    Can you take a screenshot please.

3) (D) 10a:8 (11/6) shower +10a

Can you help interpret this? Its 10:40 AM now. So at 10:08 AM it did its last check.

What is 11/6?

Shower +10a means theres chance of shower during this hour (10 am)?

Thanks,
    Marcio
    10a = the last weather check was done in the 10am hour.
    8 = current temp
    11/6 = high/low temp forcasted for today
    shower +10a = shower predicted for 10am tomorrow.

if it was a shower for today it would be @10a.
    any word on new alert that works with treo pro regarding changing the colors for LED alerts?
    how to make the palm light blink faster?

(I know it was asked somwhere in the 13 pages.) sorry for the repear
  4.    #844  
    Not sure why people are asking Treo Pro questions here. There is a thread for that in the Treo Pro forum.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-treo-pro.html
    Hi. Any updates - new enhancements, new versions? I think I'm on version 8.2.
    Hannip

Thanks.

1) Sorry I mean Xcast, the weather module, but it seems your software already includes it.

2) About screen shot, sorry can you tell me which program to use, how to do it?

3) Thanks a lot for explanation, if its not there might be nice to add a help to the program, etc.

Thanks.
  7.    #847  
    Quote Originally Posted by reidler View Post
    Hi. Any updates - new enhancements, new versions? I think I'm on version 8.2.
    The only thing new for the 800w is support for FlexMail email and sms notifications. You can download the latest version in the Treo Pro thread I mentioned a few posts up.
  8.    #848  
    Quote Originally Posted by marciohumpris View Post
    Hannip

Thanks.

1) Sorry I mean Xcast, the weather module, but it seems your software already includes it.

2) About screen shot, sorry can you tell me which program to use, how to do it?

3) Thanks a lot for explanation, if its not there might be nice to add a help to the program, etc.

Thanks.
    For screen shots I use a freeware app.

Capture Screen Utility freeware for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.
    Thanks.

Can you install SPB Shell so you can see?

Also I chose Rio de Janeiro and the temperatures are wrong (low/high). I used the code example you informed here in forum.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot?

Thanks,
    Marcio
    I am sorry to ask this but I have been trying to figure out how to get Treo Alert to install. I clicked on the link in the post and saved it to my desk top and can not figure out how to move it to the phone. Can someone help please?
    Thanks
    You have to hook your phone up to your PC. Once your phone is hooked up you should be able to browse your phone's file system. You need to copy the cab file that you downloaded to your phone...then you can run the cab file on your phone.

Alternatively you could just browse this forum on your phone and download directly to your phone!
    hannip; I want to thank you for this great application for my 800w. It works very good and with no problems either.

Again thanks for all the hard work.
    One more question:

Is there a connection between TA and WiFi connection problems? i am having to do a soft reset everyday after charging in order for my 800w to be able to connect to a WiFi network. I noticed this started when I installed TA.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by ap_aramburo View Post
    One more question:

Is there a connection between TA and WiFi connection problems? i am having to do a soft reset everyday after charging in order for my 800w to be able to connect to a WiFi network. I noticed this started when I installed TA.

Thanks again!
    Never mind! I removed the micrososft update for email and that fix the problem. Sorry for blaming TA!!
    I gave up on my 800w and got an iphone 3gs. I love the iphone, but miss TreoAlert. Do any of you guys know of an equivalent IphoneAlert type program where I can look at my phone and see if I missed a call or email without "waking" it up?
  16. RLN
    I have a Treo800w and would be willing to be involved in the beta test of Treo alerts 8.2.
    Where can I download the latest version?
    There's a link in the first post of this thread. Follow it to the download thread.
    The forecast billboard replacement stopped working yesterday...I believe this story explains why.
    http://www.wmexperts.com/weatherpane...#comment-30212

Hannip, do you know of a way to work around this?
    Thank you for the great service you provide!
    TXGoatHead
    Can I install the Treo Alert CAB and have it install with Palm OS? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by boone_jim View Post
    Can I install the Treo Alert CAB and have it install with Palm OS? Thank you.
    No, it's for Windows Mobile