Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by kulnet View Post
    Count me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.shimp
    me too
    See the first post and follow the link to download.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i want to be a tester.
    Silly BB user. BB are for kids. Get a *real* phone.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    The LED control has been flawless for me at this point. It is so nice being able to look at the phone from accross the room and knowing if there are any alerts.
    Same here...
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonki32 View Post
    No on my emails. Thanks again
    Ah ok, I always disable the email events since I get so many emails. I'll check it out. thx
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    LED control for calls, sms, and e-mails working very well for me too. Including Sprint's older PPC6700 BizCon client.
    Update: After a couple of soft resets, TA seems to be working fine now. Since I am the only one right now having the problem, I wouldn't worry about it.
    hannip

This will probably save battery life for me since I won't turn on the back light as much. The light won't drain the battery if it's left on for a few hrs will it? Didn't other Treos have a led alert? I know the Centro didn't either and I think it's pretty dumb they don't have this work out of the box.

Thanks
  8.    #48  
    None of the treo's I have do any repeating alerts out of the box. The led won't drain your battery if left on for hours.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I know my 755P does.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Working great, hannip. Thanks!
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Is there a way to not have the "Treo Alert Pro : E on the today screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker View Post
    Is there a way to not have the "Treo Alert Pro : E on the today screen?
    Treo alerts-->display settings-->scroll down to "Leave my carrier display alone"

all done!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Treo alerts-->display settings-->scroll down to "Leave my carrier display alone"

all done!
    dumb me. lol thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post

all done!

got it instead of sprint but only vm-mc-sm are visible, em is not. help please.
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 07/20/2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: fix issue partially
    SO where is the download for the 800w beta ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lowspeed View Post
    SO where is the download for the 800w beta ?
    follow the link in the first post of this thread
    Oh that one ? doesn't seem to make the led go on....

:-\
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    this program is great BUT it is buggy, at least on the 800w. does seem to work for the most part!

thanks for the work hannip. i'll definitely be back for updated versions!!!!
    Last edited by though; 07/21/2008 at 11:54 PM.
  19.    #59  
    hmm, I haven't had any issues with the screen turning on. Did you by chance install Treo Keylight? I had to pull that for screen related issues.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Anything on getting the vibrating alerts working? I use vibrating alerts almost exclusively and my one main complaint about this phone is missing the alerts for either incoming emails or phone calls.
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast