Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 866
  1. #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I wonder if you have some unread deleted items or something. List your folders and select Deleted Items and see if there is anything there that is bold.
    Nothing unread in any folder...still set at 2...I think I confused it.
  2. MBC
    MBC is offline
    MBC's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #402  
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the charging light now turns green at random times over a 90% charge. I know when I had my 700wx, TA would change the light to an orange color while charging and then green when done. Not sure if there is a bug with this or the SPB Mobile Shell that I'm using, but I thought I would mention it. Also, it seems one of the two programs is also draining the battery more than it should. I'm guessing it's SPB, but I wanted to mention that as well.

    Thanks for all the hard work hannip, et. al. TA Pro is really making some progress! I rely on this program heavily when I travel on business.

    Take care.
  3. #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by MBC View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the charging light now turns green at random times over a 90% charge. I know when I had my 700wx, TA would change the light to an orange color while charging and then green when done. Not sure if there is a bug with this or the SPB Mobile Shell that I'm using, but I thought I would mention it.
    On the 800w, any time the charge is over 90%, the LED should be green. Just the way the device is set up. There is no functionality with TA and the LED yet, just green.
  4. MBC
    MBC is offline
    MBC's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #404  
    Quote Originally Posted by gw1754 View Post
    On the 800w, any time the charge is over 90%, the LED should be green. Just the way the device is set up. There is no functionality with TA and the LED yet, just green.
    Okay, thanks for the info.
  5. pimphand's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #405  
    Has anyone else experienced a missing call status screen? The display w/the white background that appears when you're in a call that displays the length of the call, voicemail options, etc.? Mine has stopped appearing, seemingly since I installed TA v13. Someone else reported the same symptom with the carrier line reg edit over in Registry Tweaks/Hacks thread. Since I have TA displaying info via the carrier line, I wonder if there is some relation.
  6.    #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by pimphand View Post
    Has anyone else experienced a missing call status screen? The display w/the white background that appears when you're in a call that displays the length of the call, voicemail options, etc.? Mine has stopped appearing, seemingly since I installed TA v13. Someone else reported the same symptom with the carrier line reg edit over in Registry Tweaks/Hacks thread. Since I have TA displaying info via the carrier line, I wonder if there is some relation.
    Not caused by TA. If you played with the carrier settings this will happen. It has to be pinned as the first today plugin with a type of 6 for the call status screen to appear.
  7.    #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by MBC View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the charging light now turns green at random times over a 90% charge. I know when I had my 700wx, TA would change the light to an orange color while charging and then green when done. Not sure if there is a bug with this or the SPB Mobile Shell that I'm using, but I thought I would mention it. Also, it seems one of the two programs is also draining the battery more than it should. I'm guessing it's SPB, but I wanted to mention that as well.

    Thanks for all the hard work hannip, et. al. TA Pro is really making some progress! I rely on this program heavily when I travel on business.

    Take care.
    TA doesn't mess with the led's while charging for the 800w. It only does that on the 700w(x).
  8. #408  
    I have two bugs thus far. No led on any alters. and
    If I am in any other program and a txt message comes in. If I dismiss it without going to it the voice notification continues to chime, once I do go to and read it. The voice notifcation continues to chime.
    Martin
  9. #409  
    Hannip - I am still showing the two ghost emails in the alerts. Each time I get a new email, the count goes to 3 instead of one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted all email, read all email, etc....can you think of any way I can reset the email count? Thanks in advance.
  10.    #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    Hannip - I am still showing the two ghost emails in the alerts. Each time I get a new email, the count goes to 3 instead of one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted all email, read all email, etc....can you think of any way I can reset the email count? Thanks in advance.
    This is not something the Treo Alert program affects or can fix since it is the tmail program that does the counting. The email database sounds like it is out of sync. You'll need to find a tool that syncs it back up. The only one I could find is an old freeware app. No idea if it would work. Backup before trying it.

    http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ount-v1-0.html
  11.    #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by madykes View Post
    I have two bugs thus far. No led on any alters.
    If you mean none of the alternate colors/blink rates work, that is a known issue that's not going to be fixed in the near term. Green blink is all you get right now unless you have a treo 700wx or 750.


    and
    If I am in any other program and a txt message comes in. If I dismiss it without going to it the voice notification continues to chime, once I do go to and read it. The voice notifcation continues to chime.
    Martin
    I've never experienced this. Did you by chance disable the "Reset Counts On Dismiss" option? I haven't really tested that mode really well.
  12. #412  
    Ever since I've gone to 96dpi TA doesn't effect my carrier plugin on the today screen. The other plugins seem to be working.

    This normal?
  13.    #413  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Ever since I've gone to 96dpi TA doesn't effect my carrier plugin on the today screen. The other plugins seem to be working.

    This normal?
    I posted a technical update that covers this.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=394
  14. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I posted a technical update that covers this.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=394
    k, thanks
  15. bige54's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #415  
    First, I have to tell you i think #13 is the charm. (nothing to do with the fact that I was born on the 13th . I use the option to turn off the repeating vibe when ringing, and I haven't had the garbled call issue since. However, it does lead to one thing. It works wonderfully when I have the ringer on. When the ringer is off however, the feature remains, but it is also isn't convenient. I really would like to have some repitition of the vibe when the ringer is off. I guess this would be a feature request, as this is not a bug. If there is any way possible to have a different vibe configuration for when the ringer is off, that would be great. If not for all the alerts, then for the phone ringing at least. Thanks again for a great program.
  16.    #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE54 View Post
    First, I have to tell you i think #13 is the charm. (nothing to do with the fact that I was born on the 13th . I use the option to turn off the repeating vibe when ringing, and I haven't had the garbled call issue since. However, it does lead to one thing. It works wonderfully when I have the ringer on. When the ringer is off however, the feature remains, but it is also isn't convenient. I really would like to have some repitition of the vibe when the ringer is off. I guess this would be a feature request, as this is not a bug. If there is any way possible to have a different vibe configuration for when the ringer is off, that would be great. If not for all the alerts, then for the phone ringing at least. Thanks again for a great program.
    You won't need it. stayed tuned...
  17.    #417  
    See the first post of this thread, read about the new features, follow the link and download.

    I called myself at least 50 times and couldn't recreate the buzzing issue with this version. Let me know if it solves the problem for you too.

    Enjoy!
  18. #418  
    hannip,

    this is a wonderful app and I've found great uses for it.

    i'm primarily using it as an sms/email/voicemail counter and find it reliable and light... is there anyway to rename the delimiter choices? for example: i'd like to run TreoAlert as a billboard plugin and have the display look like the following example.

    --------
    Gmail: 6 Unread
    SMS: 2 Unread
    Voicemail: 1 New
    --------

    Additionally, i'd like to be able to navigate to each of these with the DPad, click and be carried to the respective program (i.e., pOutlook, Messaging, Voicemail, Call log, etc.).

    Is this (in part or all) a possibility?

    Thanks again
  19.    #419  
    Quote Originally Posted by lordmarqui View Post
    hannip,

    this is a wonderful app and I've found great uses for it.

    i'm primarily using it as an sms/email/voicemail counter and find it reliable and light... is there anyway to rename the delimiter choices? for example: i'd like to run TreoAlert as a billboard plugin and have the display look like the following example.

    --------
    Gmail: 6 Unread
    SMS: 2 Unread
    Voicemail: 1 New
    --------

    Additionally, i'd like to be able to navigate to each of these with the DPad, click and be carried to the respective program (i.e., pOutlook, Messaging, Voicemail, Call log, etc.).

    Is this (in part or all) a possibility?

    Thanks again
    I know Billboard has a multiline feature that could be used for that purpose, but billboard still needs a tweak to support the 320x320 res, unless you are using RealVGA in 96 dpi mode. It doesn't support selection per line however.
    Unfortunately the billboard developer (zbop) has been MIA since January and I haven't been able to reach him yet so any new features would require a total rewrite of his plugin which I don't have time to do at the moment.

    I'm not exactly sure how useful that option would be on the 800w anyway since you already have hardware buttons for email, sms and calendar and you just have to hold down 1 to get to voicemail.
  20. #420  
    thanks a lot for the reply... now i understand the issue with Billboard (i've just read up on it and seems like it has a lot of potential for what i need...).

    In the meantime, however, is there anyway to be able to rename the delimiter choices? Kinda like the following?

    ---
    Gmail: 1, SMS: 2, VM: 0, Missed: 1
    ---

    I understand that this won't fit in the carrier line, but what about the "Native Windows Mobile Plugin"?. Is that a plugin that you can hack/edit?

Posting Permissions