Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Ok, well I fixed what I could in 3 hours.

Several known issues, but the majority of functionality is there. More fixes to come later. See the following thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2050

count me in please
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    hannip,

One of the known issues you identified was that the only color the LED blinks is green. How many colors will ultimately be available?

Thanks
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    count me in please
    Sure thing. Follow the instructions in the first post. thx
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    hannip,

One of the known issues you identified was that the only color the LED blinks is green. How many colors will ultimately be available?

Thanks
    Most phone LED's can do at least green, red and orange colors and can have different blink rates. Microsoft only made it easy to control one color/blink, the notification blink. To get the others if you are lucky you can export some functions from various drivers or if you are unlucky you have to call unexported functions which is a bit harder.
    I installed the cab and see treo alert pro instead of sprint on the today screen..but to enable and set the alerts, i do not see treo alerts in the programs.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrupalp View Post
    I installed the cab and see treo alert pro instead of sprint on the today screen..but to enable and set the alerts, i do not see treo alerts in the programs.
    It's a blue icon that says "ALERTS" under it.
    never mind i see it after soft resetting.
    HanniP, i know you do lots of programming for WM treo's, do you think its possible to design a lock feature similar to palm? where if u press end/talk button u will have to press middle button to unlock the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by nrupalp View Post
    HanniP, i know you do lots of programming for WM treo's, do you think its possible to design a lock feature similar to palm? where if u press end/talk button u will have to press middle button to unlock the phone?

Doesnt it have this?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Doesnt it have this?
    Yes, it does. Settings-->Personal-->Keyguard
    i want to be a tester.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Count me in.
    me to
    does this also including the led blinking blue when BT is enabled/connected?
    I am noticing in this version of TA on my 800, that the led does not always stop blinking even though I cleared the notification.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    does this also including the led blinking blue when BT is enabled/connected?
    Not sure this LED can do blue. Right now all we have is green. More to come, but may be a while to figure out how to control it.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonki32 View Post
    I am noticing in this version of TA on my 800, that the led does not always stop blinking even though I cleared the notification.
    Noted. Should be an easy fix. Thx.

Edit: This by chance isn't a voicemail notification is it? A voicemail notification can't be dismissed like the others. You have to actually listen to the voicemail for it to clear.
    The LED control has been flawless for me at this point. It is so nice being able to look at the phone from accross the room and knowing if there are any alerts.
  19. wsu
    Yup working great for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Noted. Should be an easy fix. Thx.

Edit: This by chance isn't a voicemail notification is it? A voicemail notification can't be dismissed like the others. You have to actually listen to the voicemail for it to clear.
    No on my emails. Thanks again
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast