Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 866
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    Has anyone else has TA keep vibrating when there's no alert?
    That's the first report I've heard like that. Under what circumstance are you experiencing this?
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by lasdj View Post
    i've install TA and think its great but when I hav my alarm set off it doesn't ring. before installing TA the alarm would ring. I even tried uninstalling TA and it still doesn't work and seems like even w TA not installed the phone still have the same settings w TA. let me know if im doing something wrong.

    thanks
    TA shouldn't affect any alarms. It doesn't touch the OS settings for Sounds & Notifications. Try a tool such as PMClean to see if that gets your alarms back.
  3.    #243  
    BTW beta 12 is coming along nicely. I'm about 80% done with the changes. I'm gonna take a little break, watch a movie and finish up later tonight.
  4. xdalaw's Avatar
    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    BTW beta 12 is coming along nicely. I'm about 80% done with the changes. I'm gonna take a little break, watch a movie and finish up later tonight.
    You da man, hannip!
    By the way, what movie are you watching? (Just curious.)
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    You da man, hannip!
    By the way, what movie are you watching? (Just curious.)
    Was just gonna watch something on one of the movie channels. Let's see, we have Transformers or Balls of Fury. Or I could just watch the Redskins preseason game on the NFL network.

    Suggestions?
  6. gr2gztch's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #246  
    when I receive a few text messages and look at them. My phone starts vibrating and won't stop. It's only happened twice, but the last time was in front of my manager and it was funny lol.
  7. xdalaw's Avatar
    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    #247  
    Hmm. I haven't seen Transformers or Balls of Fury, myself.
    With my two little ones, I see lots of Disney/Pixar movies, and some Little Einsteins. So, I don't think I'll be much help.
    I'd probably choose the Skins, but then only for the first quarter or so being so early in the preseason.
    How about grabbing a good book for a chapter or two?

    UPDATE: Sorry for going OT on this, too.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  8.    #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    when I receive a few text messages and look at them. My phone starts vibrating and won't stop. It's only happened twice, but the last time was in front of my manager and it was funny lol.
    That's pretty strange. What are your vibe settings? Did you disable the OS vibe settings in Sounds & Notifications as suggested on the TA download page? Have you set a custom vibrate style for sms in TA settings?
  9.    #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Hmm. I haven't seen Transformers or Balls of Fury, myself.
    With my two little ones, I see lots of Disney/Pixar movies, and some Little Einsteins. So, I don't think I'll be much help.
    I'd probably choose the Skins, but then only for the first quarter or so being so early in the preseason.
    How about grabbing a good book for a chapter or two?

    UPDATE: Sorry for going OT on this, too.
    hehe, np. Yeah, I'll probably do what I typically do and flip between them.
  10. #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Was just gonna watch something on one of the movie channels. Let's see, we have Transformers or Balls of Fury. Or I could just watch the Redskins preseason game on the NFL network.

    Suggestions?
    GO SKINS! (Born in Georgetown)

    /Hijack off
  11. chong67's Avatar
    Posts
    956 Posts
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    #251  
    What is the Treo Alert thing? What happen to the original?

    I am getting my 800w next week.
  12.    #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    What is the Treo Alert thing? What happen to the original?

    I am getting my 800w next week.
    If you are familiar with the original then you are familiar with this "thing" since it is the same, just with more features and support for the 800w. See the first post.
  13. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #253  
    1) I love it, it is terrific, and makes my life easier

    2) Is there anyway you could have separate weekday and weekend timer settings?

    3) When you get the time to work on the billboard settings, is it possible to have the different items (EM, VM, SMS) to be in the same color as their blinking lights?

    4) Again, when you work on the bilboard, is there anyway you could make it possible to tap on the item in the bilboard, and be taken to that function on my treo (ie when I tap on SMS=4, it would open my text messages, etc)?

    5) Is there "about" function on the beta to determine which build I have? I am fairly certain mine is 12, but I just wanted to be able to confirm that.
    Visor Deluxe -> Visor Platinum -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w
  14.    #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by paz5559 View Post
    1) I love it, it is terrific, and makes my life easier

    2) Is there anyway you could have separate weekday and weekend timer settings?
    Not currently. This has been requested a few times so I'll add it in a future drop.

    3) When you get the time to work on the billboard settings, is it possible to have the different items (EM, VM, SMS) to be in the same color as their blinking lights?
    Sounds interesting. I think we need to get the various LED colors to work first on the 800w.

    4) Again, when you work on the bilboard, is there anyway you could make it possible to tap on the item in the bilboard, and be taken to that function on my treo (ie when I tap on SMS=4, it would open my text messages, etc)?
    Not sure about billboard doing this, but I'm looking into supporting other plugins that may be able to do this in the future.

    5) Is there "about" function on the beta to determine which build I have? I am fairly certain mine is 12, but I just wanted to be able to confirm that.
    I'll add an About page. The latest beta is 11. Beta 12 coding is done. I'm just putting it through its paces to test out everything before posting it. Stay tuned.
  15. gr2gztch's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    That's pretty strange. What are your vibe settings? Did you disable the OS vibe settings in Sounds & Notifications as suggested on the TA download page? Have you set a custom vibrate style for sms in TA settings?
    the vibe settings are the default custom setting in TA. i do have the sound and notifications vibe settings off.
  16. #256  
    Ive noticed when the phone ringer is ringing, it effects the vibration alert.

    Pretty much seems like the vibration is less while ringing, I have my TA alerts to 3 long for my ringer and every time the ringer and vibration are on the same time the vibration is maybe half what it is normally. So that stops me from using the short-long-short type configurations....

    Not a biggie, just an observation....
  17. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    do i need to uninstall build 11 first? or just go ahead and install build 12 over it?
    Last edited by paz5559; 08/10/2008 at 03:30 PM.
    Visor Deluxe -> Visor Platinum -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w
  18.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by paz5559 View Post
    do i need to uninstall build 11 first? or just go ahead and install build 12?
    You will need to uninstall 11 first. Future upgrades from beta12 will not require an uninstall. This is the last time you need to do this extra step.
  19.    #260  
    What is Treo Alert you ask? Here are some of the features:
    - Highly configurable program that adds reminders and alerts for various system events such as pending Voice Mail, Missed Calls, SMS, Email and other reminders such as Calendar reminders and Alarms.
    - Can be configured to blink led when any of the above listed events occur.
    - Can be configured to vibrate when any of the above listed events occur.
    - Multi-color/blink rate LED settings (not yet supported on the 800w)
    - Unlimited number of vibe styles that can be configured for each type of event.
    - Rotating text display for notification counts, date, battery and signal percentage, available memory and Xcast weather.
    - Several Xcast weather display options. Weather can be configured for any zip code or country code worldwide.
    - Timer to control when events are monitored so you can have it automatically disable alerts at night.
    - Each type of alert can be disabled/enabled individually so if you don't want to be notified for Email's for example you can disable it.
    - Display rotation intervals and Reminder alert intervals are configurable.
    - Multiple today plugins are supported and can be switched at will.
    - Voice announce of pending alerts and last missed call

Posting Permissions