Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    But...PTunes is awesome on the 800w. I still recommend it.
    I was using it on my 700wx, but I couldn't get the equalization or bass boost to do much of anything. Does it work for you?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I was using it on my 700wx, but I couldn't get the equalization or bass boost to do much of anything. Does it work for you?
    It does.

It's louder on my 800w than my 700wx and the bass does make it "richer" sounding with no distortion.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I also have an 800w & when the speakerphone is louder than the middle, I get the "blown speaker" issue too. It is much louder than the 700wx & I wonder if thats the problem (the 800w goes louder & therefore has this issue).

The 700wx speakerphone was always too low.
    The sound quality through the speaker, ear piece, and wired headset is very inconsistent with the 800w. One call will sound perfectly fine and another call sounds muffled, crackly, and sometimes fluctuate in volume during the same call.

I even get the crackly pop sound when using the Palm provided wired head piece. Interestingly, I only hear it on my side. The other side doesn't hear the crackles or the pop's.

Using the speaker is impossible. Not only do I have trouble hearing the conversation, the other party has trouble hearing me as well.

Tae
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12