1.    #1  
    I have the correct version of TCPMP installed. Didn't let mobile youtube work.. Tried switching on MMS protocal, still doesn't work. Noticed files were 3gp on mobile youtube and I turned that on in TCPMP and now I get an error RTSP protocol not supported.

This is so sad WM doesn't support this stuff when everyone else does. It's like pulling teeth.

But I love this treo.
    You have to install zbop's video bundle cab in the same place that the recomped TCPMP was installed. i.e. if you installed to the storage card you must install the videobundle there also.

Note that this let's you use the real youtube.com, not the dumbed down mobile version. To get around getting redirected to the mobile site use this url.

http://www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1

Note that the videobundle installs an html file in your programs that lists all of the sites that are supported. Warning, there are some adult sites listed at the end.

For details and the FAQ on the videobundle go to zbop's thread right here on treocentral.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148801

Note that I installed the bundle from xda-dev site. I'm not sure if it was updated at all from zbop's version so I'll upload it here just in case.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ...or you can try CorePlayer, that has a built-in YouTube client. (It's not free though)
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    CorePlayer.
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    ...or you can try CorePlayer, that has a built-in YouTube client. (It's not free though)
    But it does not allow you play from PIE when you are using Skweezr or Mobileleap. Does it intercept links like the FlashVideoBundle does?
  6.    #6  
    thanks, didnt see anyone mention the second half
    simplest answer of all - just go to vtap.com on the 800w browser, download the app over the air, and YouTube it all day long.

(I continue to wonder why people don't embrace vTap on a wider scale - so easy to search for ANY and ALL videos out on the web - yes, YouTube and TONS of others included, and it just works. So easy - and free. Awesome).
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    simplest answer of all - just go to vtap.com on the 800w browser, download the app over the air, and YouTube it all day long.

(I continue to wonder why people don't embrace vTap on a wider scale - so easy to search for ANY and ALL videos out on the web - yes, YouTube and TONS of others included, and it just works. So easy - and free. Awesome).
    I agree, vTap is really one of the best apps for WM out there IMO and as you mentioned, its free. Easy all-in-one solution.
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator