Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    i have tried flexmail and outlook (whatever comes with the 800w) and they both suck compared to chatter. i need the best gmail IMAP compatibility.

thanks.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    There are not too many 3rd party email apps available for WM. If Outlook isn't work for you take a look at Flexmail.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I to am already missing Chatter. I have ActiveSync set up and it is working correctly (sorta). I am able to send and receive email but I am having issues deleting emails on the Treo and having them delete in Outlook. Also I have yet to figure out how to receive a alert when a new message arrives. I normally leave my phone on vibrate and have yet to get an incoming vibrate notification.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghildebr View Post
    I to am already missing Chatter. I have ActiveSync set up and it is working correctly (sorta). I am able to send and receive email but I am having issues deleting emails on the Treo and having them delete in Outlook. Also I have yet to figure out how to receive a alert when a new message arrives. I normally leave my phone on vibrate and have yet to get an incoming vibrate notification.
    Go to Settings, Personal and modify your alert there.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I have set the "Event: Inbox: New e-mail message" to "Play sound", and when I have the speaker turned on I hear the sound. I also have the "Display message on screen", "Vibrate when ringer switch off", and "Vibrate when ringer switch on" all checked. If I leave the phone set to ring I receive the alert but no vibrate. If I turn the ringer switch off I receive nothing.