1.    #1  
    I'm trying to get my Plantronics 590 headphones to work with streaming audio. So far, I can't figure out how to get them to work. Both boxes are checked in the Bluetooth profile for the headset. Any ideas??
    Some headphones don't automatically go into A2DP mode so you have to manually activate it.

1) click on bluetooth icon on today screen.
    2) scroll down to your device in the list and press the dpad center button until a pop up menu appears then select "Set as Wireless Stereo".
    3) Play some music!

Note: some people get confused by step 2 and single click instead of holding down the button. You must hold down the button (about 2-3 seconds) until you see a popup menu.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a million! I'm an new Windows Mobile user (long time Palm user) and I had no idea about holding down the center button for a menu. I could have overlooked it, but it isn't in the manual that comes with the phone at all. Needless to say, it works great! Thanks again. I'd be lost without this forum. I also got the GPS to work with other progs. thanks to this forum as well.
    Thanks Hanip. That worked like a charm.
    I have a Q:
    What does "set as hands free" do as opposed to "set as wireless stereo" in that same pop up menu?
    You guys are such a resource.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Thanks Hanip. That worked like a charm.
    I have a Q:
    What does "set as hands free" do as opposed to "set as wireless stereo" in that same pop up menu?
    You guys are such a resource.
    Switches from music mode to phone mode when your device supports both.