Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yea i get that message everytime i install the program..and that is why i am thinking that it uses your internet connection...
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    yea i get that message everytime i install the program..and that is why i am thinking that it uses your internet connection...
    I don't remember seeing this screen when I first got this phone last week. I probably just missed it, since I don't think Sprint is pushing code updates to the phone in the course of a week.
    It uses your internet connection once you start a chat, but it uses SMS to notify you.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Stupid and a little off-topic, but what is the name of my OZ messenger file (.exe or .cab) on my 800w, so that I either create a shortcut to it or install it.

During the course of installing lots of third party apps I've managed to "lose" the shortcut that I think used to be in my programs folder. I never even got a chance to try it.

Thanks.

- Andrew

UPDATE: Never mind. I found the .lnk file in my /Windows directory, which took me to the download link, and, voila.
    Last edited by xdalaw; 07/19/2008 at 07:31 AM.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Hi, can you tell me where it took you for the link?
    Mine is lost after hard reset of my Sprint Treo Pro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12