1.    #1  
    OK, I'll officially turn in my brain at the door, but I have a serious question: How do you power this device down all the way? This is my first WinMo phone, and while I understand the concept of turning the screen off, and turning the "phone" function off, is this thing ever all the way off!? (Yes, I feel like an ***** for asking this.)
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ouchrislitt View Post
    OK, I'll officially turn in my brain at the door, but I have a serious question: How do you power this device down all the way? This is my first WinMo phone, and while I understand the concept of turning the screen off, and turning the "phone" function off, is this thing ever all the way off!? (Yes, I feel like an ***** for asking this.)
    Take the battery out to achieve your objective.
  3.    #3  
    OK, so this is really the only way to fully power this thing off? So if I get onto an airplane, and get the whole turn everything off speech, I've gotta yank out the battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by ouchrislitt View Post
    OK, so this is really the only way to fully power this thing off? So if I get onto an airplane, and get the whole turn everything off speech, I've gotta yank out the battery?
    By holding down the Power Button this turns off the phone, which is also known as "flight mode" and acceptable power down for flights.
    Using the wireless manager (right soft key on today screen and then select wireless manager), you can power off the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and phone radios, and then simply turn off the PDA functionality via the Red power button. I believe this should turn off everything...