1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck getting GB- Soft Tweak to work with Windows Mobile 6.1? I have installed both the Windows Mobile 5 & 6 but neither disconnec the data connection....anyone know of a fix or another program that I can use to automatically use to disconnect data after "x" number of minutes of inactivity.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Try the reg tweak

HKLM/Comm/ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/Cachetime

Change the value to represent the time in secs.
    what do you change for the value to represent time in secs? I have value name which is cache time, value data which has 120 in it and then base with binary, decimal and hexadecimal which you need to select one and decimal is selected.

When my work emails are pushed my internet will stay on for hours unless I notice it and disconnect from it so I hope this will fix that issue.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    So can anyone eliberate on this? My device continues to connect to the net whenever it feels like basically. I have removed programs on today screen, off device that may initiate the connection and it still connects by itself whenever it feels like it. I tried the above mentioned reg. edit and it didn't seem to do anything. So anyone got anymore suggestions to maybe getting the connection to time out?
    Hrm...what will this button do.
    is there a way to say to NEVER connect? i am roaming right now and i want the phone to roam, but data to never connect. it keeps asking me to connect or warning me that i am roaming...it does this 50+ times a day. i am in mexico and want the phone to roam and data to go through wifi but there does not seem to be a way to set this.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I got it working correctly now. Just had to do some tinkering.
    This program itself doesn't seem to have an option to keep it from connecting BigKenny.
    Maybe there is something else out there though.
    Hrm...what will this button do.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I am going to have to try this registry edit, I guess. My EVDO seems to have this strange problem. On some days it can be connected all day and the battery drain is consistent with the usage. But, this morning, I turned on the phone with 98% charge in it. Within an hour it drained 10%. I sat and watched it and the only thing that would happen was the EVDO seemed to be connecting for some reason. My email syncs every 2 hours, and all the other GPS and such is turned off. So, I don't understand why this thing kept connecting.