1.    #1  
    Hey guys i phone was shipped today and i have a tracking number. I went to both fedex and ups and they both came up invalid. Do you know which carrier sprint uses?? Thanks again guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    Hey guys i phone was shipped today and i have a tracking number. I went to both fedex and ups and they both came up invalid. Do you know which carrier sprint uses?? Thanks again guys.
    Just type the tracking number into google and it'll figure it out for you. Alternatively if it starts with a 1Z then it's definitely UPS, and sometimes their servers take a day or so to show that a package has been shipped and to update the tracking info.
    mine came UPS
    Mine just shipped today with UPS Next Day Air Saver.
    As my accountant friend said above, it may take some time before it shows up in the tracking database.
    I've only had delivery via UPS, though CS tells me that they use both UPS and Fedex. UPS tracking numbers will start with "1Z".....
    Sprint uses UPS.

Although you have a tracking number, the package may have not really been shipped yet or in the system. Wait a few hours or check the tracking number tomorrow to find out.