View Poll Results: Do you Think TC Should have a "Win a 850 Contest" like they gave for the CDMA guys?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TreoCentral will indeed be having a contest to win a Treo 850! Yep, it's only fair that we should giveaway the upcoming GSM Treo. The contest will be similar to the WMExerts Rumortastic Giveaway. Stay tuned!
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    After using the iPhone 3G the past week, I think I can't wait for the Treo 850. The iPhone is turning into the biggest dud I've ever used.
    Is it because compared to WM, real business still cannot be done on the iPhone? Casual business stuff yes, serious stuff, still no.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12