1.    #1  
    I want my incoming calls to have long vibrating pulses and text messages to have short vibrations.... cant seem to find out how to do this.

Anyone know how?

Thanks
    This may sort you out.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smkamene
    Hello folks. I would like to know if there is a way to make my device vibrate more than one time whenever i recieved a new email message (Corporate Exchange). I used to have a Blackberry and it was nice that i could make it vibrate 3 times. Sometimes when my phone is in my pocket it may not feel it vibrate the first time. Any ideas guys? I also would like to repeat sound notification too ..but i guess there i can just use a custom wav file ..just create a wav file that loops maybe 3 times.

Thanks
    Hi smkamene... I may have something here for you but it will require you to tweak your registry. So if you're going to try it, you may want to back up the registry first! Let us know how it works for you...

Change ringtone/vibrate/LED flash characteristics

If you would like more control over how your device rings/vibrates/flashes its LEDs on events, you can can change the Script values of these events. For example, for an incoming call performing 'activate device, play ringtone, wait 3 seconds, repeat':

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = "apw3r" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)

For performing 'active device, set volume to 33%, play ringtone, set volume to 67%, play ringtone, set volume to 100%, play ringtone (no repeat)':

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = "ac33pc67pc100p" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)

The following are the full codes available to you. Please note that all the codes are executed simultaneously except after a ringtone play / wait code. E.g. 'v1p' will vibrate and play at the same time, while vibrating for 1 second. But 'pv1' will play the ringtone through all the way first, then start vibrating for 1 second.

a = activate device
    cN = set volume to N in percentage max volume
    fN = flash notification LED for N seconds
    p = play ringtone. Note that this will play the ringtone all the way through before continuing with the next code.
    r = repeat. Note that this should be the last code in your Script string, if used at all.
    vN = vibrate for N seconds
    wN = wait for N seconds. Note that the device will wait this long before continuing with the next code.
    http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/forums...teristics.html

Surur
    I noticed on my 700w that the vibrate would vibrate for as long as the tone that was programed for the audio portion of it was long.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    This may sort you out.

Hi smkamene... I may have something here for you but it will require you to tweak your registry. So if you're going to try it, you may want to back up the registry first! Let us know how it works for you...

Change ringtone/vibrate/LED flash characteristics

If you would like more control over how your device rings/vibrates/flashes its LEDs on events, you can can change the Script values of these events. For example, for an incoming call performing 'activate device, play ringtone, wait 3 seconds, repeat':

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = "apw3r" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)

For performing 'active device, set volume to 33%, play ringtone, set volume to 67%, play ringtone, set volume to 100%, play ringtone (no repeat)':

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0\Script = "ac33pc67pc100p" (REG_SZ string, no quotes)

The following are the full codes available to you. Please note that all the codes are executed simultaneously except after a ringtone play / wait code. E.g. 'v1p' will vibrate and play at the same time, while vibrating for 1 second. But 'pv1' will play the ringtone through all the way first, then start vibrating for 1 second.

a = activate device
    cN = set volume to N in percentage max volume
    fN = flash notification LED for N seconds
    p = play ringtone. Note that this will play the ringtone all the way through before continuing with the next code.
    r = repeat. Note that this should be the last code in your Script string, if used at all.
    vN = vibrate for N seconds
    wN = wait for N seconds. Note that the device will wait this long before continuing with the next code.

http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/forums...teristics.html

Surur
    I tried this. But the change will not stick. I am using a program called "Soft Reset" to do a soft reset, and afterwards the script goes back to standard.

What's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdonbonjovi View Post
    I noticed on my 700w that the vibrate would vibrate for as long as the tone that was programed for the audio portion of it was long.
    This is true for the 800w as well....quick and easy and no registry tweaks

Change the tones to find one that provides the vibrate that you want