1.    #1  
    I am a little upset this morning; expecting delivery today but that will not be due to an error by UPS!

Log-In User ID: Password: | Forgot Password

Track Shipments

Track Packages & Freight Quantum View Flex Global View

Tracking Detail | Help

Your package has experienced an exception.

Tracking Number: 1Z xxx xxx xx 1954 xxx x
    Type: Package
    Your shipment is currently within the UPS network; however, an unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change to the Scheduled Delivery Date.

What should I do?
    This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. View Shipment Progress or Package Progress for specific details.Exception
    See description below
    Rescheduled Delivery: 07/15/2008
    Shipped To: PECOS, TX, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 07/11/2008
    Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 5.30 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress
    Location Date Local Time Description
    MIDLAND,
    TX, US 07/14/2008 9:54 A.M. INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE
    MIDLAND,
    TX, US 07/12/2008 8:31 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
    07/12/2008 8:01 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P,
    TX, US 07/12/2008 6:49 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    07/12/2008 5:34 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 07/12/2008 4:37 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    07/12/2008 2:17 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 07/11/2008 8:19 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 07/14/2008 12:16 P.M. ET

It was in Midland on Saturday Morning and it was mis sorted.

Who do I vent on? (no, pressure coming down but dissappointed!
    Wow- that sux!

What are the chances???
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    It's not possible to demand UPS refund the shipping charge, is it? If you paid for next business day air and it's late due to their negligence...
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Sprint paid UPS and I already heard someone say thay they got Sprint to credit them $12 for delayed shipping. Mght be worth a phone call.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Sprint paid UPS and I already heard someone say thay they got Sprint to credit them $12 for delayed shipping. Mght be worth a phone call.
    This isn't Sprint's fault, though...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    This isn't Sprint's fault, though...
    I agree. It's an unfortunate situation, but it's not Sprint's fault here. I've had the same thing happen with an Amazon.com shipment too.
    But Sprint should get the money back from UPS. They sent it out overnight and UPS failed them. UPS won't refund you because you didn't pay them. It's a circle but it makes sense.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    But Sprint should get the money back from UPS. They sent it out overnight and UPS failed them. UPS won't refund you because you didn't pay them. It's a circle but it makes sense.
    I'm just trying to point out that one should not complain to Sprint and expect Sprint to refund money when Sprint had nothing to do with the problem. The way it was stated was to call Sprint and try to get money...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Yeah, you need to deal with Sprint to get a refund on UPS.

Just email ecare with the tracking info. Should be an easy "credit" to your account.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    Thank you.
    I see you and raise:

UPS claims to have delivered my 800W to my front door at 1:30 today. I got home and no package. My wife was home all day - no UPS delivery. Arghhhhhh.

Somewhere a UPS guy is playing with my new Treo.

I called UPS and they said I have to call Sprint in order to start an investigation. I called Sprint and after some time on the phone they arranged to ship me another which I'll have in a couple days. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

The only bright side is Sprint again confirmed my final price after rebate and credit is $158.00.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    It's not possible to demand UPS refund the shipping charge, is it? If you paid for next business day air and it's late due to their negligence...

Sprint has to request it, I will try to get them to request the refund. Worst part found out tonight that it had never left Midland-Odessa but they have to attempt delivery before it can be rerouted.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I'm just trying to point out that one should not complain to Sprint and expect Sprint to refund money when Sprint had nothing to do with the problem. The way it was stated was to call Sprint and try to get money...

I intend for sprint to request the refund. It was UPS mistake. Feel sorry for the guy who phone was "delivered" but he never got it.