Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Just configured this program on my 800W and it works perfectly...Well Worth a $5.00 Donation...

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=165807

Brian
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Has anyone else given this a try yet?
    ---Abort, Retry, Fail???

Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie PEG-NR70/U > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > Palm Treo 800w > Palm Pre
    I installed it last night and it works like a champ. I added it to my Windows\Startup folder so that it starts along with the phone. That way it'll be running and able to intercept any incoming picture mail.

Rock.
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    I have been using this app for MMS for months. I believe that it is better than any stock app that has ever come with any other phone that I have had. Not having MMS is no excuse to stay away from Sprint Windows. This applications fills the void.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    i cant setu picture mail on pictures.sprintpcs.com. It wants me to upload a photo from my phone to retrieve my password. I never had picturemail as this is a new line on the 800w.
    Complete phone addict. Been on every carrier multiple times, paid enough in ETF's to buy a car :P
    ----------------------
    Now on: 2 phones share, 1000 minutes, Nights at 7, Unlimited txt, Unlimited data, Roaming, and PCS to PCS - $50. If they ever force a plan change for a new pda then back to AT&T I go!